Chapter Two

Batman POV

I arrived at his house with the joker. He was sleeping andie carried him in the house without trying to wake him up. "Master bruce why have you came home so late? You got me worried sick" Alfred then noticed the Joker. "Alfred dont ask questions, just please help him, something happened to him and he wont tell me."  Alfred obeys and brings him to the bat cave to  not reveal Batman's identity.  I couldn't stop worrying.  Alfred brought him down to bandage and clean his wounds but i cant stop thinking about what happened.

Alfreds POV

I feel uncomfortable with the joker but i have to respect Master Bruce's wish. Looking at him i do feel pity for the joker. I lay him down on the bed and get everything ready. The joker's face was puffy and his makeup was smeared. His blue eye shadow was tear stained and smothered. His lipstick was worst. It was barely there but it was everywhere. 

I disinfected the cuts on his face. I wash his makeup off for him. I always thought his pale skin was makeup, guess not. I look at his wrists and jesus. His wrist had bruises from someone holding them aggressive. There was all color of bruises. I bandaged his arms up. I take his shirt off and i just started with wide eyes not blinking. My stomach felt like there was knots in it. His stomach was covered in bruises and his ribs were even worst. There were hickeys and bite marks? On his waist there was something like a bruise of a hand gripping his waist. I moved on to his legs and i took his shirts off. It was the same with his stomach. I was in disbelief. I actually felt pity for him. After i banged him up i put new clothes on him and put him in the guest bedroom.

I can tell he was raped. I  took a sample of his blood to see if he was drugged. Results came back positive. What happened to him? Did Bruce do this? I walk up to Bruce. Bruce looks at me with wide eyes and says, "is he okay??" I don't think bruce done this. "He will be fine physcially, i hate to ask this but.. did you done this to him?" Bruce shaked his head no but looked me up and down.  We both went to bed.

Jokers POV

I wake up to a pain in my ribs. Where am i? This place looks filthy rich. I already figured out batman is bruce so maybe did he take me to his house? How nice. I notice a camera in the corner. There was a bathroom and a tv. I dont want to remember what happened last night. I should've killed them. Now they have that video of me, this is all my fault. I felt tears going down my cheeks. Im such a baby. I seriously cant be crying right now. I head to the bathroom and notice theres not makeup on my face. what the fuck. wheres my makeup. I searched the whole bathroom and luckily i found  makeup. 

I can feel bandages all over me. I felt worthless. Like everyones taking pity and that im a helpless little baby. My thoughts were interrupted by this knocking. I open the door and theres a random old person at my door with sweets on a tray. "Hello my name is alfred, Im Bruces butler. Bruce and Batman let you stay here since it was both safer for you and them. I brought you some food"

He hands me the try. "Thank you.. Im John" I dont know my actual name.I started stuffing the food in my mouth. I hadn't eaten in forever. Alfred comes in and closes the door. He looks like he needs to say something. " I know what happened to you last night. You were ... raped right?" Alfred asks me and i suddenly stop eating. I look down not knowing what to say. The question humiliated me. "If you want i wont tell anyone, i just want you to be honest. Getting raped is really awful and nobody deserves if, even you." Those words were comforting i just didn't believe them. "I was, but that doesn't change who i am. I still am "The Joker" and nothing less! Just because that happened to me doesn't make me weak. Dont tell anyone or i'll slit your throat" I hissed.  Alfred didnt look threatend instead he smiled. I didnt actually want to threatend him i just dont want to look... frail. He walked out to do some chores.