C53 {ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

A few days has already passed since your birthday, everything in the house is going great. You're getting used to Hyunjoon here with you all, though he never really talks much to you and doesn't really go ot in his room. You also noticed Some changes just like Jacob glancing on you and you'd ask him why? He would just shake his head.

Though you didn't let that bother you, what's bothering you the most these past few days is about that nightmare that seems to be death threat from your own best friend.

December 19, 2025
6:48AM

It's almost Seven in the morning, you're sleeping at Sunwoo's room. Going all cozy not until the temperature of Sunwoo's room suddenly felt like Younghoon's.

Cold room with a small parts of Hotness, you frowned at your sleep and hold on the sheets tightly, the cold temperature slowly flooding around the whole room. Which is very rare.

Your hands then reached out for at least the leg of the male next to you, still closing your eyes you complained about the temperature, "Younghoonnnnn!! It's freezing stop itt", You whined, as the male next to you looks at you raising a brow and pushes your hand away from him.

"What the hell do you mean?-", Familiarizing the name, you realized that the male next to you isn't actually Younghoon, it's Actually Sunwoo. You Open your eyes and look at him confusedly. Sunwoo looks at you with that weird smile of his and laughed at you afterwards.

You groan and slap his shoulder softly, "You're hiding younghoon in your pocket aren't you?", You sat down and look at him.

Sunwoo scoffs, "Younghoon's not a ant man Y/N", Sunwoo rolls his eyes. "Look at the window", Following what Sunwoo said you immediately look at the window.

Seeing the outside land through the window, It's full of bright white color. Snow.
You gasped seeing the whole view just from the window, as you walk out of the bed and opened the window as the cold breeze went inside the room more. You shiver at the coldness as Sunwoo chuckles at you.

You giggled and placed your head outside on the window, looking around the tree's full of snows as you giggle again and close the window.

"I'm heading out-", You run out from the room hearing sunwoo shouting to you.

"EAT BREAKFAST FIRST!"

You just giggled and went downstairs smelling the smell of hot chocolate. You go to the kitchen and see Jacob and Sangyeon Talking at the kitchen while waiting for for the water they're heating up to boil. Mean while, Eric who's mouth is stuffed with hotcakes and right next to him Haknyeon.

As you show yourself at the kitchen Sangyeon and Jacob looks at you as Sangyeon gives you a sweet smile, "Good morning~ Come on drink your hot choco.. It's freezing..", Sangyeon gives you a hot choco as you giggle and nod and sat down at the center.

"Sure it is freezing..", You giggled and bloe your hot choco, as Eric looks at you smiling widely and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"LET'S PLAY OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW Y/N!!", Eric giggles, you nodded excitedly and drink your hot chocolate slowly.

Eric smiles and changes his seat and sat next to you giving you a plate with two hot cakes. You look at him and smile, as Jacob goes to you and puts syrup on your hot cake.

"I feel like a princess-", You said as they laugh at you, You shake your head and put your hot choco down and eat your hot cake.

"YAH! SANGYEON HYUNG SAID NO VIOLENCE WHEN WE PLAY HERE!!"