C48 {PVP}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
-- : --
00/00/00

In a large room with a round table, one guy putting his legs on the table while sitting on his comfy chair and sharpening two daggers together. One girl wearing an eyeglass with that ponytail while reading a book, as a boy walks in and steals the girl's hair tie that made her hair down, both if them fought and argued immediately.

And some other boys and girls sitting their asses down coming in that room. As the last person walks in that made everyone silent and have that stoic and serious face of theirs.

Putting the book down, the girl with the.. eyeglasses looks up to the female who just walked in, the girl's gaze to the female seems to be a little furious, furrowing her eyebrows, "Tell me directly where this meeting is going. 'Cause i don't wanna waste all my time talking with any one of you, i'd rather be in the library", The girl stated.

As other boy lights up a lighter to start smoking, the boy giggled, "Sheee Serious much Hwanji". The boy giggled and put the lighter down as he starts smoking.

"Shut. Up. Changyoung... All you even do is kiss girls in the party and rape the fuck out of them. What kind of prince are you?", The female named Hwanji raises a brow and fighting back to the boy named Changyoung with that sharp glare to the male, as the male closes his eyes and focuses on his smoke.

Smoke flew around the whole room which made almost everyine in the large room cough and glare to Changyoung, but he didn't care at all as he opens his eyes and catches Hwanji's eye contact with him.

"Well what about you princess? What do you learn with those books? How to be a Queen?", Changyoung's smirks just to see Hwanji standing up with that puffy and frowning face, as Hwanji was about to leave the female who's at the center of the round table speaks up.

"No one's gonna leave, this is a important meeting between all fourteen of us", The female speaks up with that deep and serious voice tone, Hwanji let out a sigh and sit back in her chair still glaring at changyoung. Changyoung chuckled at Hwanji's act.

"So what is it about Princess Jiya?", Another female questions to the female who's sitting at the center.

The place went dead silent the cold atmosphere made every one of them shiver in fear, every one of them can see now that the situation is something deeply serious and something that they should talk about all together. As the most oldest in the room the one who's in charge for the or safety or the one who would probably rule everything in the kingdom they have. Princess Jiya, at this time, in every meeting they all fourteen take, once Jiya turns silent all of them knows what it'll be about. Though it scared the whole shit of them and just wanna stop talking about it, they just can't seem to and just have to talk about it.

About what?

Their brother's who escaped the whole worlds they live in and go down to the planet earth.

"This is what i fear the most...", Jiya stands up and looks at everyone, all thirteen princesses/Princes in the room sitting in the one large round table. Jiya looks down, as twelve of them look at Jiya with that confused look.

Jiya looked at Princess Rimin, as Rimin stands up which made everyone's attention go to the princess, "Queen Ru-ruby have fou-found our bro-brothers...", Rimin's shakey voice cracked down a little, as she looks down almost in the situation on crying in pain.

Jeff looked at Princess rimin and holds Rimin's hand that's shaking uncontrollably, Rimin calmed down a little but still can't control all the shakiness in her.