Chapter 5

Last Warning it's a G!P story, so if you don't like it, don't read it!
Any insulting or degrading comments will be immediately reported and deleted.

--------------------------

Carina's POV

"Amelia, sbrigati! [Amelia, hurry up!]" I shout at her from the living room, putting on my other sandal.

"I'm coming, Rina. Getting ready faster won't make Maya come any faster, so shut up!" she shouts back, punctuating her sentence with increased volume.

Bianca and Lea look at me with wide eyes, holding their beach toys in their hands. We had agreed with Maya to go to the beach today, the Sunday after Bianca finished school, and the girls are very excited. Of course, they were excited to go to the beach, but both girls also wanted to spend time with Maya. Since she and Bianca met, all Lea had heard from the girl was how amazing her mommy was, and she was looking forward to spending time with the young woman too.

I had double-checked with Maya several times since Friday if she was really okay with going to the beach. I hadn't mentioned to her why I think she was uncomfortable with the situation because I didn't want to make her discomfort worse or force her to talk more about her condition or me being wrong about my assumption. Although I don't think I'm wrong. I couldn't lie and say I hadn't thought about her condition because I had, rather out of curiosity. I don't know what to expect. I hope she feels comfortable enough with me one day to share details about it, but I know that's unlikely. So, I just had to think about it. Other than curiosity, it doesn't make me feel much else, neither disgust nor excitement. I just don't know what to think or feel.

"Momma, Maya is here!" I hear Lea shout at Amelia, the two younger girls looking out the window to see Maya stop. I know she's going to be nervous about today, so I'm going to try to make her as comfortable as possible. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'll try.

Two hours later and the five of us were at the beach. Maya had driven the whole way while I had offered to drive half the way. I had been stuck between the two car seats in the back after Amelia won the coin toss. Maya had remained mostly silent along the way, with my best friend in the passenger seat. Most of the words she said were answering questions from Amelia or the girls, offering to stop at a gas station, and asking Bianca if she felt sick, though she gave her motion sickness pills before we leave.

Lea had taken one of my hands while Bianca grabbed Maya's and dragged the two of us to the beach from the parking lot, knowing not to run away, leaving Amelia to grab all their beach toys (something she really wasn't happy about).

We put our beach towels at a good distance from the sea, close enough so the girls could run out to the sea to fetch water for their sandcastles, and that Amelia wouldn't complain about the 'long walk' when she had to go with the girls every time. Maya put the cooler with the food and drinks, and her backpack right next to the rest of our stuff. She took out her sunscreen and started covering every part of her very white body that wasn't covered by clothes. She had chosen to come dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, with a white tank top underneath, a cargo short and flip flop. Everyone seemed happy, especially Maya.

At first, she was quite hesitant about being here. Once we had settled our stuff, Amelia stripped down to her bikinis while everyone else on the beach was wearing the same outfit. Bar me and, of course, Maya. I waited a while before undressing to my bikini because I didn't want to make Maya uncomfortable and well, I wasn't quite ready for Maya, a practical stranger, to see me in such small clothes. Strangers on the beach, I was fine with it because damn it, I'll never see them again anyway. And almost everyone is bothered by at least one thing about themselves. I'm bothered by just about everything. Undressing in front of strangers is hard but most of the time you get over it. Getting naked in front of someone who could potentially play a big role in your life is pretty daunting, mostly because what they think of you become important. I really care of what Maya thinks of me. Part of me wants to believe that she would never judge someone based on their appearance because of how she judges herself. But try saying that to my insecurities. Eventually, I realized that my insecurities paled in comparison to Maya's. After a few nudges from Amelia, I finally worked up the courage to undress, trying to go unnoticed by Maya, which Amelia revealed failed.