Chapter 16

Last Warning it's a G!P story, so if you don't like it, don't read it!
Any insulting or degrading comments will be immediately reported and deleted.

--------------------------

Maya's POV

"Come on, Bia! We have to go, mommy is waiting for us outside!" I hear Carina shouting through the house to our daughter as I get out of my SUV and see the beautiful woman at the front door, signaling to me that they will be ready in a minute. I lean against the door of my jeep and wait for my family, smiling at the fact that I can hear them both rushing in both excitement and impatience. After Carina takes a last-minute shift at the cafe meant we had to hit the road much later than planned, but after seeing the woman herself, it didn't matter what time I picked her up, at least I spent the whole weekend with her.

A few minutes later, my daughter walks towards me in her overalls and jacket, carrying a small backpack and holding on to the railing as she descends the few steps. "Hi mommy!"

"Hello, princess," I pick up my daughter and kiss her forehead before putting her back down. I hear a gasp and a struggle, and I look up to find Carina dragging a large suitcase down the stairs.

"We are only leaving for three days! What's in the suitcase?" I laugh at her, still not bothering to help her with her suitcase as I lean against the jeep again and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Stai zitto!" Carina mutters when she finally reaches me, her volume not loud enough for our daughter standing idly by my side to hear. She moves to the back of the car to put her suitcase in the trunk, but I run after her and pull it out of her hands, effortlessly lifting the heavy suitcase in the trunk. It was really heavy, what does she bring, her whole wardrobe? "Thank you," I turn to Carina who smiles for my help and rubs my bicep, I fucking love it when she does that. I feel a tap on my thigh and look down to see our daughter handing me her backpack which I pick up and put in the trunk of the car.

I hear more footsteps coming from the stairs and turn to see Amelia holding Lea on her hip and walking towards the car where they both greet me. "I'll see you in a few days," Carina tells the young woman as she leans over to hug her, kissing Lea's cheek as she pulls away. Bianca felt her goodbye in the apartment was good enough, so she opened the car door and tried to get into her car seat, without success until I gently lifted her and tied her down. I get pretty good at it. When Carina starts to open the passenger side door, I turn to find Amelia still there, waiting for my goodbye.

"Have fun this weekend, Maya," she tells me as I hug her, "and there's never too much fun," she adds with a wink. "Take care of them. I'm sure you will, but just in case you need a reminder." I pull away from her grip and kiss the top of Lea's head, making the little girl blush in the process, "oh and Maya, thank you for the loan. None of us wanted you to do this and Carina won't be very happy when she finds out but thank you."

"Of course. I'm here for all of you and thank you for being honest with me. I hate the thought of any of you suffering in silence when I could help in some way." Amelia smiles at me and leads me to the car where Bianca looks at me expectantly through the window and Carina is still standing by the open passenger door, watching our interaction with a smile and curious eyes. I walk over to the mother of my child and hold the door for her with one hand on her lower back, encouraging her to get in the car and she gives me that rare toothy smile that I love so much, causing a similar to my lips.

Shortly into the car ride, after telling them both about the drinks and snacks I again stored in the cooler, I turn on the same Disney playlist I had last played at Bianca's request. Often while the songs were playing, I would look in the rear-view mirror and briefly watch the way my daughter tried to sing the songs, mostly with a mumble, while she was coloring in a wildlife coloring book that I had bought for her. It's only from one song that we really get a reaction from her. The little girl almost squeals when 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin comes up and she claps her hands excitedly. I turn to her briefly and see her pointing between Carina and me, and I remember our discussion in the park—Carina is my Jasmine. I wink and laugh at my daughter, and she responds with an identical laugh, leaving Carina confused but smiling to herself.