Chapter 21

Last Warning it's a G!P story, so if you don't like it, don't read it!
Any insulting or degrading comments will be immediately reported and deleted.

--------------------------

Carina's POV

Maya can only be described as endearing when she sleeps.

Usually she was warm and cuddly, holding me close to her body even in deep sleep, but not this morning. Yet she is still so adorable. We are naked under the duvet and Maya must have been too hot during the night and moved away from me. She's lying on her side of the bed, on her stomach, her short blond hair spread over the pillow and her porcelain shoulders exposed, her defined back muscles tense as her hands cling to her pillow in her dream. But what's cute are the little mumbling noises that escape her lips and the way her eyes move while she sleeps. Her face turned towards me, I watch her sleep. It's creepy to watch people sleep, but I can't help it.

I reach out and stroke Maya's hair, running my fingers through her blond locks and massaging the top of her head as she sleeps, smiling to myself. The night we made up after our argument because of Charlotte was a few days ago now and it was the first time she had stayed since then. I couldn't do anything but smile at how perfect things were between us right now. Last night was just as amazing as all the other nights we had spent together, if not more so with her regained confidence.

Yesterday morning we had a meeting at Bianca's school, Maya and I finally had the chance to speak with her teacher and the parents of her bullies. The blue-eyed ocean woman was supposed to be working but asked her boss for time off to sort out a family issue. We had both been courteous at first, talking with the teacher of what had happened to our daughter, the boys' parents watching and hearing about their sons' behavior. That was until the Hicks defended their sons' behavior and Maya stood up and faced the man. I got up too to hold her back and take her away from the father. But Maya was stronger than me and when the man got up, I knew it was lost. His wife was trying somehow to hold him back, Bianca's teacher backed away in fear and the other family watched the exchange without moving. Maya passionately and angrily defended our daughter, our lifestyle, while denouncing the misogynistic and homophobic behavior of Dick Hicks. In an exchange more heated than the others, Maya's fist collided with the man's jaw. The impact was so violent that Dick fell backwards in his seat. Once the surprise passed, the man grabbed his wife by the hand and quickly left the school, without saying anything more.

Maya didn't care that she hurt the man, or that he could press charges, she only cared that I witnessed her violence for which she apologized profusely. She only stopped when I told her that I had found it hot and so sexy to see her angry and protective. This meant that she continued to be bossy and passionate all night long, picking me up and fucking me against my bedroom wall before throwing me on the bed, turning me over and pinning me there, on my front, while she fucked me.

I hadn't been able to touch her like I had a few nights before, but it was amazing to feel her confidence and dominating attitude, knowing that it was me who was making her so comfortable. When I took her member in my hand to roll the condom that night, Maya froze. Her body tightened and her eyes blazed, but she quickly stifled any panic with a kiss, pulling my hand away from her to fuck me. I didn't see her, nor did I please her the way I wanted to, but it was in progress that she gave me this opportunity to touch her. She had given me this opportunity again last night, allowing my hands to explore her body and keep the lights on, but I didn't take it, wanting Maya to want me to touch her, trusting me to control when I can touch her. That's when I will please her as I hope, when Maya decided she wanted me, needed me.

I don't realize I had become too distracted by my thoughts that I stopped stroking her hair until Maya's hand blindly reached mine, pulling it back to her head so I could resume the caresses and the light massage. I laugh at the idea of her pretending to be asleep so she can enjoy my caresses and then fidgeting so I can keep going until she giggles too, and it becomes an infectious laugh between the two of us.