Description/Basic Info

Rayan “Ray” Smith – 22 years old           

Jacob “Prince” Perez – 22 years old

Craig “Prod” Crippen – 21 years old

Chresanto “Roc” August – 20 years old

Mindless Behavior are all single & just living the life. They recently decided to quick the music business (making albums) because they are starting their own record label MBE. Roc & Ray recently had a huge fight because Ray had sex with Roc “chick” at the moment Kierra they weren’t in a serious relationship more like friends with benefits & now she’s pregnant but they found out she seduced Ray & they have to wait for the baby to be born in a few months to see whose it is. Prince really wants to settle down & find his true love but its hard being a superstar & having so many girls just wanting u for money & fame so he never got serious with any of the girls he talk to. Prod is still really focused on his career even if he isn’t making albums no more he wants MBE to be really successful after his failed relationship with Carmen cause he fould out she was pregnant by another dude.

Jazmyne “Jazzy” Jones – 20 years old

Ciarah “Cici” Moore – 21 years old

Breaunna “Bee” Warren – 21 years old

Brittney “Britt” Warren – 18 years old; Brea “Bre” Warren – 1 year old

All the girls went to high school together & they were all on the cheerleading squad. Ciarah actually lived across the street from Breaunna & Brittney growing up & their moms worked together. Jazmyne moved to their area in the 9th grade & she instantly clicked with them & her mom actually knew the other girls moms so they all were good friends. They remained best friends after high school because they were always together or their moms were always together. Breaunna was in a horrible relationship with Maurice & end up having her daughter & Marcus was around until recently when Bee told him they were done then he end up going to jail for possession of marijuana & a firearm while on probation. Jazzy was in a horrible relationship with Ronald “King” he was a huge drug dealer working with Maurice & he was also set to prison in a drug raid at his home & he blames Jazzy for it so he’s out for her when he is released. Ciarah is just living life she went to a 2 year community college after high school & has a liberal arts associate’s degree. She is just hanging with the girls having fun. Britt the baby of the group just graduated high school a few months ago & she too just got outta of a relationship with this guy named Jermaine. She had just given him her virginity then she found out he cheated on her with some girl name Alana & her, Jazzy & Cici beat the girl up last year before they graduated because she was already messing with Jermaine & this time they had sex & that was Brittney’s last straw & she wasn’t taking him back again.

Now ya’ll know some of the scope lets get this prequel started