6

After the school you and Sumi decided to study together in the evening. But on your way home in the school premises you saw the boy who got the 'Purple Card' today.

You: "Hey, look! It's him. The one who got the 'Purple Card'. He's bleeding. Let's go and help him"

Sumi: "Wait, Ari. We can't we're still in the school. Wait until he get out of the school"

You: "Okay."

Then you suddenly saw some boys are already chasing him. So you decided to trick them. Sumi knew you were into something.

Sumi: "Don't do anything."

You: "Don't worry, here's the plan we need to get him some time to go out of the school. I'll faint once we get little bit closer to that guys" you pointed out the ones who are chasing the innocent boys.

Sumi: "Then what?"

You: "Then you shout out saying, 'My friend fainted, please someone help' if I'm right, they'll sure come and help me"

Sumi: "You really think it'll work"

You: "Yeah"

You ran near them and Sumi followed you. Once you went near them you fainted. As planned 

Sumi: "Ari..... Ari hey" Sumi ran near you. Then she asked for help.

Sumi: "Anybody please help. Hey guys please help her. She fainted"

They looked at the boy who is escaping and you. Then they decided to help you. They took you to the sick room and they left.

Sumi: "Thank you everyone. Thank you so much for your help" 

After they went Sumi waked up you.

Sumi: "Ari wake up, they went"

Then the nurse came with some medicine for you.

Nurse: "Aren't you sick? You were carried here by some boys"

You: "Oh no, no I'm okay. It was just a trick to help someone."

Nurse: "You mean the boy who got the 'Purple Card'?"

You: "Yes."

Nurse: "You two are very kind. Be careful. If you get caught, you know what's happening right?"

Sumi, You: "Yes we know, thank you for your help"

Nurse: "Anyway, here now go and find that boy, give him this medicine. He won't be able to go any far without medicine"

Sumi, You: "Ne, gamabseubnida "

You and Sumi rushed out of the school to find the boy. Then you suddenly noticed someone in your school uniform at the convenience store nearby. You went near him and, 

You: "Hey, hey, you okay?"

Then the boy got startled and looked at you.

Boy: "Oh yes, I'm okay"

He said that and he stand up to go.

You: "Hey, wait. we're here to give you some medicine not to trouble you. Don't worry."

Boy: "Ne, gomabseubnida"

Then you put some medicine in his face and helped him. He thanked both of you. 

You and Sumi left the convenience store since you have already planned to study together.