19

When you were about to leave, you saw someone is sitting in a bench under a tree. You went near. That person was shivering.

You were amazed, it was Jungkook.

You: "Jungkook!!, are you okay? what are you doing here outside?"

Jungkook: "I told you to come. I was waiting for you."

You: "I didn't say I'll come. Why didn't you go back. Come on get up."

You tried to help Jungkook stand up but again he sat on the bench.

You: "Why there's no one else? Come on, let's go. Put your hand around my shoulder."

Jungkook stand up and put his hand over your shoulder. He was shivering so much. You took him to the building and gave him a hot coffee.

You: "Here, drink this"

Jungkook drank it slowly but still he was shivering.

You can't understand why he stayed there all the time. 

You: "Jungkook, are you fool or something huh? You stayed an hour in outside. You almost die from cold."

Jungkook: "I knew you'll come. You are not like me. You care about others."

You: "What if I didn't come. That day, I didn't tell you that I'll come. okay? so basically it's not my fault."

Jungkook: "Let's go up, the view is amazing from there. I'm okay now"

You: "You sure?"

Jungkook: "Yes. I don't want to ruin the day."

Jungkook and you took the staircase since the elevator is broken. When you go up the  door is locked. Jungkook tried so hard to open it but didn't work out.

Then you ran to the downstairs to look if there's any door that's unlock but there wasn't.

Jungkook is walking slowly and he sat on the floor.

You: "Hey, just call someone. I'll try to open it up"

He took out his phone.

Jungkook: "Oh shit!!!!"

You: "why? what happened?"

Jungkook: "The battery....it's dead. what about your phone."

You: "I didn't bring mine, When I'm going shopping I normally don't bring my phone. Just in case if I lost it"

You also sat on the floor keeping distance from Jungkook because you're not sure about him. 

You and Jungkook fell asleep and you heard someone is whispering somehting.

Jungkook: "I-it's c-col-d. It-'s so- co-ld"

It was Jungkook you went near him to check on him. He was burning up.

You: "You are burning up. Get up I bought some medicine today. Here drink this."

You  gave him some medicine with water.

Jungkook: "I only drink medicine that gave by doctors. You're not a doctor"

You: "YA!!!! do you really want to die? Drink this if you don't want to die?"

Jungkook said no and no. Then you forced him to drink it. At last he decided to drink it.

Now he's sleeping on your lap. He's still burning up. You took a piece of cloth and poured some water to it and wiped his forehead and hands. 

Jungkook: "Back then you told me I'll die from cold if I didn't take the pill."

You:  "Hmm"

Jungkook: "Now I won't die right?"

You: "No, you won't. Wow I can't believe this!"

Jungkook: "What?"

You: "I'm taking care of the guy who troubled me so much at school"

Jungkook: "That's why I thought you'll come. That's why you're different from me"

You: "Why are you giving a 'Purple Card' to people and trouble them so much?"

Jungkook: "That's what I'm good at. That's what I learnt from the beginning. If someone do something wrong, that person deserve a punishment."

You: "But your.....mother, she doesn't seems like a person who taught you all that bullshit"

Jungkook: "Bullshit????"

You: "Yeah, bullshit. That's all bullshit."

You finished wiping him. 

You: "I'm done. Now sleep, your fever will go down by the morning"

Jungkook: "While I'm asleep, don't go anywhere"

You: "There's no place to go anyway. Are you afraid to be alone"
you laughed because you couldn't believe that he's afraid of something.

Jungkook: "It's not like that"

You keep smiling. You couldn't believe is this the Jungkook from your school. He's such a child now.

You and Jungkook fall asleep in the floor. Jungkook is sleeping on your lap. Suddenly the power went down.