Chapter 5: Background

🐻

It's a new day, although thanks to that dream I ended up waking up earlier than I should have, even so, it's a good thing because that way I avoided talking to mom about yesterday. I dressed up in my uniform, but for this circumstance, I chose to wear a different sweater than the one from high school, after all, they aren't banned so I can wear it without any problem; once it was ready, I went to the kitchen being careful not to wake her up on the way, I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast so as not to complicate things and I just left, well, not before going to say goodbye to... him.

I know that yesterday I didn't even say goodbye and apart from that I was a bit harsh with him, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that, it wasn't my fault that Chica left so sad because of those girls, the worst thing is that he didn't even call me to tell me if he was better or something like that. I went one last time to my room, observing him who simply saw the window without even noticing my presence, yes, I know that he is surely resentful for what happened, although I deserve to be made the law of the ice:

-Hey, see you tonight, okay? I promise to tell you everything this time- but he didn't answer me, well, at least I tried. I left there leaving him alone, leaving carefully... I checked my mobile one last time, noting the time and I left the house in silence, I wanted to go to school alone this time, I know that mom is kind and wants to take me personally to avoid being hurt, but after yesterday I'd rather he stays out of the way, in a good way.

🖤🐻

Sometimes I don't understand Freddy, why was he so rude to me if I just wanted to know how things went yesterday? I know I can get into his life a lot, but it's because I try to socialize with him, he's the only one who can see me and talk to me. I wanted to know if he met new people, if they weren't annoying like everyone else, if he got at least one girlfriend or something, if he had a great day and just tried to be nice, that's all. Anyway, it's always the same... I stay alone looking at the window or playing in the room, watching Martha cook or talking on the phone with strangers, being the spectator.

Sometimes I wonder what lies beyond the house. I know that Freddy goes to school, but I would like to meet him, go with him, meet new people... if Freddy lets me use her body for that, impossible thing once and for all, I say.

Another lonely day, I guess.

(...)

🖤🐻

While the brown-haired was on his way to the bus stop hoping that at least he would guess which one is going to school, he decided to take his little mp3 out of his backpack, taking care to put the cover that had the USB input on it and, taking out some headphones, he put them in his place, putting them in his ears and finally turning it on, smiling calmly that at least today he could go to school listening to his favorite music, walking to the rhythm of the melody that was playing on his player. He knew it was wrong to take it because they would probably take it away if they find it and knowing what school is like with those whispers, they would confiscate it immediately, although if they don't discover it... he could take chance to listen to some music with the blonde, at least to cheer her up for yesterday:

-Wow, The Crash has great music, I'll see if I can download one from ABCD at school- although while he was walking and talking, he got himself, he couldn't help but dance a little, considering he was alone on the street and, taking advantage of the fact that he wasn't on his way to school yet, at least he could enjoy the stretch in his way... being the same. I get to the bus stop without any problem, sitting on the bench next to some kids from other schools, even with the music on the mp3 at medium volume, anyway I wouldn't talk to any of them and honestly, I didn't want to talk to anyone, just wanted to relax before going to that hell of a school.