Teaser - The Feeling of Anger....

"Have you ever have one of those days....those days where you truly want to simply burn the world to ashes....I did....and I want it..." 

A canyon filled with dust and blood, two building destroyed. One of Blue, and one of Red....Two soldier drop to their knee and look around, to see their fellow comrade...allies injured. For some...this was war, but those above them...it's simply a entertainment for the higher-up of the UNSC....

The Veteran look at the Sniper, his foot move alongside the sniper as they grab their weapons and aim it right at each other face....was it all worth it? Was this war all worth it, all of those that they care about are hurt...injured, and broken, and yet. Is this what command want them to do...to fight until one team get to come back home....

As both figure were ready to shoot their respective weapons, a rocket pass through each member of their team, the jokester swordsmen, the freelancer, the rookie, and the subjects. The robot, the thrower, the fatass and the smartass, and chained, and the hunter....

The rocket impact near the leader of both team, sending them flying back from the explosion, a purple figure walk toward them as he simply laugh. The Veteran and the Sniper look at shock...and horror. "So you really thought you could get rid of me, what pitful fools you are! HAHAHAHAHA" His laugh echoes across the canyon....

Red Vs Blue S2 - Rise of O'Malley

Author-Note: "This has been a long time coming huh? After I finished RVB in 2021, It took me a good while to finished the script of Season 2, it's done btw. I just want to make some changes toward it, but thank you everyone for waiting this long for Season 2. Hopefully when Season 3 is done, It wouldn't be this long, that being said...

The chapters in season 2 will be somewhat lengthy and long for you readers to enjoy, toward my readers and those who has submit their OC's for this series...thank you for waiting. Now, Season 2's first chapter or prologue is almost done so get ready for that. Until then, see you later!"