Daylight

If I may, I'd like to Pose this question:

Are human beings truly equel?

Nowadays, people never shut up about the need of equality.

A great man once said, "Heaven does not create one person above or below another."

But the quote doesnt end there.

It actually says we're equal at birt, but then gaps appear.

That the diffrences are the results of one's academic efforts, or lack thereof.

At any rate, humans are capable of thinking for.....

Anano: Oi Koji stop daydreaming

Kiyotaka: Huh.... oh sorry

Kiyotaka said this in his normal monoton voice (how do i write monotone? I am to lazy to search it up)

Aiyone: STOP SPEAKING IN THIS TONE AND START SMILING I DARE YOU I WILL PAINT A JOKER SMILE ON YOUR BEAUTYFULL FACE

Kiyotaka: what is a joker?

Anano in his mind: Oh he wasnt in the comic book store? But I said him to go there to see what charakters people in the outer world like to look more normal..... i hate my younger brother sometimes but it is not personal...

Aiyone: STOP SAYING THIS IN THIS TONE! WHERE IS MY COPIC MARKER? THIS IS GOING TO BE A BEUTY SHOW:)

???: Uhhh excuse me can you give your Seat to the old Lady because this is a priority seat.

Anano: Look at this. Trust me this is going to be a Show where is the POPCORN?

Aiyone: We dont have popcorn

Anano: oh

Kiyotaka: what is popcorn

Anano: I SWEAR TO THE WHITE ROO...

Kiyotaka ans Aiyone: SHHHHHHH NOT HERE AND NOT NOW

Anano: oh your right...... I SWEAR TO OUR FREEDOM IF YOU ASK ONE MORE QUESTION I WILL KILL YOU KOJI

Kiyotaka: okey

- Katen Kyokutsu

So How was the first chapter? I know it was really Short but i think this is a good start just to Show who the new charakters are so kiyotaka is kiyotaka Aiyone is the cute little sister who the world didnt deserve and Anano my man is the aggressiv oldest brother so there will be a huge develoment in there charakter (kiyotaka, aiyone and Anano but ofcourse other charakters to like kei, horikita,koenji and ryuen)

So if you ask what is the order of the age is

First born: Anano Ayanokoji
Second born: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji
Third born: Aiyone Ayanokoji

I hope you enjoyed it and we will see us in the next chapter:)

(Anano love you man no homo)