Chapter 4

New York

Aryaman was waiting outside the exit gates of the airport with the driver holding a card with the agency name written on it. He checked the time and knew he was early, before calling Nandini to check up on her.

"Are they here yet?", Nandini asked immediately picking up the phone.

"Do you think I will be calling you if they were?", Aryaman asked teasing her and she sighed in relief.

"Don't tease me. I am so worked up. Aarav has been making fun of me since morning watching me mess up everything.", Nandini said annoyed and Aryaman chuckled.

"By the way, I was thinking, will they still be like how you told me? I mean it's been more than 8 around 9 years and they are so popular now. I was wondering if the fame went into their heads and they are like super rude or something.", Aryaman said leaning on the stands and Nandini thought about it.

"I don't know Arya, I just hope it didn't. They still have so much to do and achieve.", Nandini said and Aryaman nodded.

"Well I was wondering, would he have moved on now? Like you guys were just teenagers and I understand the breakup was not good and you immediately left after that, but it's been years. Will they be cool if they meet you now?", Aryaman asked getting a little serious and Nandini hesitated.

"Look now that Aarav is going to meet FAB5, I don't think you should delay it any further or else he will feel betrayed. I understood you wanted to tell Manik before telling Aarav so he doesn't get hurt if Manik doesn't want to be involved or meet him but you can't avoid Manik anymore. He will be here now, so it's your chance to make things right and you guys can co-parent or something. Once Aarav gets to meet Fab5, he will start insisting on meeting his Dad now more than ever after listening to you talk about how his dad was and I don't think you hiding anymore from Manik will do any good to Aarav. I am assuming Manik is not a jerk and will like to meet his son and keep in contact with him because if he is a jerk then Aarav is better off without him, he has me anyway to guide him.", Aryaman said seriously and Nandini frowned.

She had told him most of the things that happened in the past but she had left out a major part of their breakup and she knew they won't be cool to meet her even if it's been years. Fab5 and Manik were known for keeping grudges. They won't forgive her so easily.

"I hope they have moved on. I really hope so.", Nandini muttered and Aryaman sighed before he heard the doors opening and saw people walking out.

"Well looks like they are here. I hope they are kind and respectable or we will have a problem because no matter whether he is my buddy's biological dad or your ex-friends. I will not let them hurt you or Aarav in any way.", Aryaman said being protective of them and Nandini smiled.

"Don't worry. Your opinion and judgment matter a lot to both of us.", Nandini assured him and he smiled at her words before hanging up. The smile still did not leave his face.

He saw the driver straighten up and turned around to see them walking in style. Anyone could recognize them with the way they walked outside dragging their luggage behind them.

Aryaman smiled to himself now knowing what Nandini meant by the vibe around them, before putting his phone inside his pocket as he went into business mode.

"Hello, I am Aryaman Khurana from MKG Entertainment. I am also one of the Manager for Stella so we will be seeing each other a lot in the coming days.", Aryaman introduces himself before forwarding his hand and Manik shakes his hand as others nod in acknowledgment.

Aryaman signals the bodyguards that were around that he brought for safety measures to take their luggage as they walked with him to the car.

"We have arranged a guest house for your stay here. It has everything you will need and a chef and housekeeper will be there 24/7 with you. If you need anything else you can let me know. This is my card.", Aryaman said giving his card to Manik as they walked side by side with others following looking around.