Chapter 8

Days went past with Fab5 jamming and exploring the city with Aryaman and Stella.

Nandini was busy preparing for the concert and overthinking about coming clean to Manik. With each passing day she was getting more anxious about it. Aarav had taken a break from asking about his dad as he was more excited about the fan meet and greet of Fab5 that was happening tomorrow.

"Mumma. Do you think this looks good?",Aarav asked as he changed into his favourite outfit. It was a black ripped jeans and black tshirt with a red jacket over it. He had watched Manik wear it and had insisted on getting the same one.

Nandini nodded giving him a smile.

"Yes Baby. Now go change into your night dress. You will make it dirty.",Nandini requested and he pouted, before walking back to his room and came back soon in his pyjamas.

"Mumma why can't you come with us tomorrow?",Aarav asked leaning on her and she wrapped her hand around him.

"I have some work Baby. Arya will take you.",Nandini said kissing his head and Aarav sighed.

" You can't postpone it. I am a little nervous. ",Aarav said and Nandini smiled.

" Why? It's Fab5. You loved them and wanted to meet them. ",Nandini asked him, caressing his hair.

"I don't know. What should I ask them? I have so many questions.",Aarav said and Nandini smiled amused.

"Really, what are they?",Nandini asked and Aarav went to ask questions on questions making Nandini laugh at his innocence.

"Aarav do you remember that time when you won at the magic competition and your friends kept congratulating you and asking you to teach them and keep doing it.",Nandini asked and Aarav nodded.

"It was tiring but I couldn't say No to them. They were my friends and were happy for me.",Aarav said thinking about it.

"Don't you think it will be tiring for Fab5 as well. They practice so hard and will be sitting there for hours to meet all their fans, fulfilling all of their requests and making them happy.",Nandini asked and Aarav nodded feeling sad for them.

" Yes Mumma. They have so many fans to love them but they are only 5. They will be tired answering so many questions.",Aarav said widening his hands to demonstrate and Nandini laughed.

Aarav suddenly got down and Nandini looked at him surprised.

"Mumma I know what we should do to make them happy and thank them.",Aarav said rushing inside his room and came back with his notepad and drawing book.

He again rushed inside and came out with his toys.

"What are you doing?",Nandini asked curious.

"Last week we learnt how to make hand bracelets at school. I made bracelets for them. What do you think?",Aarav asked and Nandini smiled proud at his efforts.

It was five bracelets of their favourite colors and Nandini smiled at the thought behind it.

" They are great. Why are you not happy? ",Nandini asked watching him look sad.

" It is but I want to give them something that tells them why I love them so much. ",Aarav said thinking about it as he searched his toys and drawings. Nandini for a second felt like her small son had grown big.

"Okay let's do this. Why don't you write down what you like about them and I will help you with it.",Nandini suggested and he nodded.

While he wrote about them, Nandini brought a box and arranged the bracelet beautifully in it .