Chapter 12 •Elisha just being an absolute star!!!!•

Sam and Paige waited patiently in the airport for their idiot friends to finally arrive. Watching all the planes take off and land, take off and land. It was mentally shattering. Whenever Sam was sad it was clear to see, it wasn't long before tears started to prick down her face. Paige has dealt with a lot of these melt downs, they normally happen when they are away from Elisha.

They are quite a strange pair, Elisha was quite wild and would normally say "fuck it" and just like jump off a cliff into the ocean or climb something without a second thought, on the other hand Sam liked to observe, she doesn't like doing things TOO crazy but certainly wouldn't shame someone for doing so. She is quite like a parent, she will supervise quite a lot and make sure everyone's safe, they normally carry safety things around with them, water, plasters/bandages, pain meds and much more.

The two made quite a connection when they were younger since they didn't live that far away from each other, there was many times when it was just the two of them. If anything Sam should be breaking down when she is away from Jamie or Paige but no.

It was Elisha. Elisha was always there for Sam and Sam was always there for Elisha. Sam went to buy Elisha's first hair dye with her, and Elisha went shopping with Sam to buy gifts when Sam wasn't really in the right mindset to think straight. Sam always let Elisha come over when things were rough and Elisha was always to go to the local super market near their homes if they were too scared to go alone. They were there to rant to each other, they were there to help them all the time.

Paige just pulled Sam into a hug and let Sam sob into their shoulder, Paige glaring at anyone giving them dirty looks,

"Elisha will be here soon don't worry"

Silence.

"Your right I shouldn't be crying she's probably about to show up it's fine."

"It's healthy to cry so cry all you want I just mean don't worry!"

"You make sense thankyou" Sam said hugging Paige tighter.

A/N: i love you lil' potato 😘