Chapter 22 •denial•

A/N: I'm not doing everyone's point of veiws because I really can't be assed.

Denial- the action of denying something.

*Nobodies pov*

The deaths started to make the group crazy, everyone was denying the death and was in pure, utter shock. Maisie was more then gutted, probably the worse state she'd ever been in, this was the love of her life and her best friend we are talking about!

To make matters worse they were supposed to get married the next day. There isn't much to say other then she was devastated, she was currently moping around the room, used tissues overflowing the bin like a massive wave. The bed was calling Maisie like a siren to the ocean. 'Dream catcher' played in her ears drowning out the substantial knocks by her friend trying to help.

"Go away" She sobbed while climbing back into her bed.

The accident happened yesterday, today was supposed to be a day of joy, a day of laughter and triumph where it would be remembered for all eternity, but it couldn't be more of the antithesis. Maisie sat there just crying, in the fetal position listening to her jams and using all of the tissues the resort had, all of Greece had.

*Sam's pov*

I was sat there distraught on my bed just sobbing. But I needed to be strong for everyone else and help them! I got up and walked to the bathroom, I got in the shower and turned the temperature to cold to help me concentrate.

——————

I got out and looked at myself, I looked like shit. I started drying my hair, brushing and curling the small parts. I put a little bit of makeup on to make it look like I had it together, I don't have to be calm I just needed to look it to reassure everyone else. I put on some alright clothes and jewellery.

Paige was sat on the bed listening to music trying to cope with everything, Paige and me had different coping mechanisms, I will just ignore the problem to help others until it's so overwhelming it hurts, but Paige will just ignore the problem until someone comes to help her. She just ignored my presence and rolled over probably to have a nap,

"Make sure you order food" I said tapping her,

"Yeah yeah"

Paige wasn't even that close to Elisha even though they had spent quite a while together, Elisha just had a positive impact on people.

I walked out and started to go to Maisie's room, she was probably hit the hardest. As I made my way over I heard sobs coming from everyones' rooms.

*knock knock*

Nothing

*knock knock*

Nothing

"Maisie"

"Go away"

"You can't just push this and me away, you will have to deal with it anyway, might as well do it so you can heal quicker"

"You sound like my dumbass therapist"

"She makes some good sense"

"Maybe.."

"Maybe"