Chapter 28

(Izuku's POV)

I saw dad walk by in the hallway he seemed to be upset. Did something happen while he was with Nezu? Whatever happened dad is stressed about it. I know he has some issues with his mental health but whatever is going on it's starting to show. "What's wrong Midoriya?" I looked up to see Power loader looking at me. "Dad seems to be stressed about something, do you know what nezu wanted to talk about with him?". l asked knowing that power louder may not even know himself. " No I don't but I'm sure whatever it is it's important". I guess he's right knowing nezu he May want to do something that needs my dad's permission to do so.

Shortly after Power loader finished dud came back into the room and took a seat beside me. "What did Nezu want to talk about?" I asked. Dad sighed before he answered my question. "That's going to be a surprise. If your some here Nezu would like to see you back in his office". I nodded and after a few minutes, I got off the table making my way over to Nezu's office with dad close behind.

I knocked on the door to hear a come in from nezu. I opened the door to see Enji still there and Nezu grinning like there was no tomorrow. "Izuku and Mr.Aftom welcome back. I assume you have your answer, Mr.Afton?" Dad nodded slightly leaving me confused. "I have given it some thought and I do think this is worth it. My only concern is when a repair is needed. I've seen the work of the previous one and I would like to train the one who did it so they can work on him when needed or a simple update". I'm now really confused about what the fuck is going on! "That could easily be arranged Mr.Afton she is already aware of the situation. Anyways Izuku I'm sure you know how your situation is and that you have been a student here at UA several times, the first time being when you were in the genial education course and now in the hero course. You are well experienced and have the proper training so I have talked to your dad and Mr, Azawa about giving you your license a little earlier than your classmates. You will still be attending your regular classes and participating in the exams that will be taking place but the provincial licensing exam " Nezu clarifies. "Thank you Nezu this is very generous of you, but I have some questions regarding it. Would I be using the hero name that I picked in class or will I be using a different name?" I asked that when Enji spoke up. "You will be able to pick a new one if you want to. You'll also be able to switch between forms as you please so as far as the world would know that your quirk is lolbit we will be able to add it to the quirk database so you won't be questioned about it". I smile and looked back at nezu "I will make sure I will only use it when needed, thank you again Printable Nezu!" I say. "You'll be able to pick it up next week"