FIVE

[GAME] LOADING SAVE FILE

[GAME] CHAPTER FIVE SAVE FILE LOADED

[GAME] !YOU UNLOCKED AN EXTRA SCENE!

[GAME] LOADING SCENE NOW... PLEASE WAIT

[GAME] SCENE LOADED. PLAYING NOW

Curaux glared at the three players infront of him. They were all outside of the NC base home. And all three were in trouble.

"Are you all insane!" Curaxu yelled.

"We're sorry..." The three looked down.

"You all could've gotten patched!" Curaxu sighed in annoyance, "First of all... Elodia. What were you doing in the town without your disguise orb?"

"It broke when two certain parchers saw through it..." Elodia gave a sheepish smile.

"And you two?" Curaxu turned to Jaber and GC.

"We actually have no good excuse sir." They answered.

"I swear..." Curaxu groaned, "You all are grounded."

[GAME] !ERROR! !ERROR! SCENE CORRUPTED.

[GAME] LOADING SAVE FILE NOW.

Evanz and Fluke turned around to see Callum walking towards them.

"Peace!" Fluke greeted as he and Callum high-fived eachother.

"What are you guys up to?" Callum asked.

"Walking around town. Nothing new." Evanz sighed, "Besides the weird creature in Fluke's arms."

"Glitchite..." Callum groaned.

"A what?" Fluke asked, the cat creature in his arms hissed at Callum and attempted to scratch him.

"Glitchites... They have some body parts that are pixelated and are they a pain in the ass to patch..." Callum sighed, "That's a rare one. Since it has a bobbed tail and creepy looking eyes."

"Oh hey. They are creepy." Fluke held the cat-glitchite up infront of him, looking into its eyes.

"It's going to scratch you." Evanz scolded.

"Nah, it's alright. It likes me!" Fluke gave a toothy grin before setting the cat-glitchite down.

"Where are the other two?" Callum asked as they walked down the street.

"Aaron went to the library and Josh followed." Evanz explained, "Where's Gubiak?"

"Training... He and I are both stuck in special training for another day or so." Callum gave an annoyed groan, "It's so boring!"

After a bit of laughter from the scene that Callum made, they made their way into a café for lunch. When they walked in, Callum asked for a patcher table outdoors.

"Patcher I.D. then sir." The clerk said.

Callum pulled out a card with his picture on it and soon it gave a hologram of an id. Tapping the full body image, his causal clothes transformed into the pather uniform.

"Woah..."

Soon they were following the waiter to their table. The outdoor tables were completely empty and had a rather tall hedge fence surrounding it.

"Patchers get special seating if we ask for it. Take a seat." Callum grinned as he sat down.

"Thank you." Evanz thanked the waiter as he handed them their menus.

"So, how are things here?" He asked.

"Good... Met interesting people at least." Fluke answered as he rubbed the cat-glitchites back, "I got a name for this little guy."