1:2 Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn
Part 1
————

Some People Just Want To Watch The World BurnPart 1————

————

RECAP

He sighed. "I'll leave that to you to figure out." He nodded towards Alaric. He then looked at you as if he knew you from somewhere, but he obviously ignored the thought when Alaric spoke.

"All right. Thanks Sheriff." Alaric said. The Sheriff walking away.

We then proceed to the bus and board it. Alaric comes first, then you, and then Hope. When we boarded, everything was black from the fire and we all saw burned bodies. You turned aside because there were bodies everywhere; Landon could not have done this.......

or did he...?

————

Alaric arranged for you to meet the Counsellor. You had the option, right? No. He thought you might use some assistance because you were new to the supernatural and were also a supernatural. He was unaware of your discomfort at The Salvatore School, though. Were you supposed to mention that to the counsellor? because you'll probably tell her everything.

You walked into the office where you'll be seeing the Counsellor. "Hello, wonderful to see you. Please, have a seat." She pointed at the seat in front of her. You smiled unsure of what to do since this is your first Counsellor meeting. "No need to be tense, sweety. You're safe, everything you say to me, stays with me." She promised, it calmed your nerves a little. Taking a seat she offered some tea which you politely declined. "So, Alaric had arranged for you to see me. What do you want to tell me first so I know what question's to ask?" She inquired.

"Um.. I never knew of the supernatural until a a few days ago. Turns out I'm supernatural, a Tribrid, found out my dark was murdered instead of actually dying in a car crash, my mom actually died in a car crash, I'm assuming, and... I feel I don't belong here... I feel out of place..." You rambled looking up at the Counsellor. "And my name is Kate Olivia Lockwood." You awkwardly smiled.

The Counsellor doesn't seem to be surprised by you being a supernatural. "I'm Emma. I think by now you know Hope is a Tribrid, correct?" You nodded. "Wonderful." Emma stated.

"Can we talk about something else.. please.." You looked down, ashamed by doing dark magic.

Emma nodded. "All right. How about school. Why do you feel out of place?" She questioned. You honestly didn't know how to answer it.

"Um, well.. I feel like everyone knows I'm a tribrid when they don't.. god that sounds crazy calling myself supernatural... they give me odd stares because I'm new and don't know anything at all." You took a deep breathe, looking up at Emma with teary eyes. "I-It's like it's a problem to them to not know anything about the supernatural if you are one." You stuttered. "The only person who's there for me is my brother, Rafael. And..." You trailed off, Emma was keeping not of this.