Part 2;Max stays over

~~finneys pov~~
What the fuck?! The grabber just stared at me while I was sleeping,what the hell,wait was he? I'll try not to think about it,why did he turn the lights off, he probably wants me to go back to sleep,i think im going to take off my shirt, but that pervert better not take my fucking blanket off me! He scares me,a lot.
                           ~~no one's pov~~
Finney took off his shirt and tossed it beside the bed,he wrapped the blanket all the way around him so that if the grabber came downstairs he wouldn't see him.
                       ~~the next day~~

                      ~~the grabbers pov~~
I made finney breakfast,maybe he'll eat it without questioning if I poisoned it,I walked down stairs to give it to him when I opened the door he was still sleeping but he had his blanket wrapped around him tightly, beside the bed layed his shirt, holy shit,did he wrap himself up in the blanket so i wouldn't do anything to him? Does he really think of me like that? Like a pervert? I sat his food down,the tray hitting the concrete woke him up,he jumped up making sure he still had his blanket over him "I didn't mean to wake you, here is your food" I turned around and started to walk back up stairs "wait" I didn't turn around "yes?" I kept facing the upstairs door I waited a minute "okay you can come over here now" I turned back around he had his shirt on and was eating his food "do you need something,why do I need to come over there?" I stared at him "please just come over here" he wanted to either talk to me or kill me, I slowly walked toward him and finally reached the bed. I sat down beside him making sure not to get too close to make sure he was comfortable "take off the top part of your mask so I can see your face" I stared at him shocked,was he trying to figure out what I look like so if he escapes he can describe me? I slowly reached my hands up and took the top part off, it didn't matter anyways because all he would be able to see were my eyes, he stared into them,I looked away from him because it was getting weird "what did you want?" I stood up keeping my back facing him "just for you to sit with me" I was shocked at what he said,i thought he hated me? I turned back around and stared at him, I walked back up stairs and the door bell rang, max. I turned around and closed the basement door and took off my mask, I put in on the top step of the basement so he wouldn't see it. I opened the door and he barged in "can I stay with you for a while" I stared at him "what do you mean" I was still confused at his question "my girlfriend kicked me out and I was wondering-" my dog started to bark at a person across the road "Samson stop it" I said "so can i" I kept staring at him, I have a missing kid in my basement, and max is usually very nosy "fine but you can only stay a week,after that you have to find somewhere else."