~One~

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞."

ᥫ᭡

Narrator's POV:

A woman with with short white fluffy hair, tanned skin, bat wings, bat tail and bat ears was in the Museum's vent, making her way to the centre heart of the place.

A shiny blood red Ruby was seen in the centre of lasers, bear traps and trip wires. It glowed in the moonlight, as if it was asking to be stolen.

Cameras were placed everywhere, it almost seemed impossible for a jewel thief to get close to the priceless sparkling gem.

Well, not for Rouge the Extravagant Jewel Thief it wasn't! She had tons of experience in these type of missions, the trick is intimidation, make the place look secure asf so people will back off, when in reality the security is shit!

She knew at least half of the lasers were illusions, what kind of jewel thief goes in to steal with out a bit of information on the place first? That's rookie behaviour right there, how stupid.

She quietly but quickly slid out of the vent and carefully landed on the floor, oh how she could just see the jewel leaning to be in her possession!

Rouge licked her lips and sneakily
manoeuvred her way to the glass case where the Ruby was placed on a huge cream coloured comfy looking cushion. It proudly showed off to Rouge, the shiny red colour practically beaming.

Rouge carefully opened the case with her gloved hands and no alarm went off. Wow, this Museum doesn't have an alarm when the glass case is touched?

Rouge would've laughed, but didn't

She snatched the Ruby off it's throne and flew up to the window like roof, escaping off in the night. Well, not without leaving a note next to where the Ruby used to be.

"Thanks for the Ruby Hun, your security was easy to get past. I owe you one

- The Extravagant Jewel Thief ♡"

Rouge giggled to herself as she left the building, disappearing without a trace

ᥫ᭡