~Two~

𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊. 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙.

ᥫ᭡

???'s POV:

I was on the couch watching the Tv when it suddenly started to glitch out of the show I was into.

'Ugh! I swear if it's Ben again...... '

I was about to go and "attempt" to fix the Tv when it glitched back on and the show I was watching was no longer on, instead it was the news.

"𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎! 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘿𝘼 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙐𝙈 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀𝙁, 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀"

'Rouge huh? Isn't that the jewel thief Ben admires? What a stupid name, Jeff the killer is wayyy better' I thought to myself

Narrator's POV:

While Jeff was criticizing a certain someone in his mind, our dear jewel thief is celebrating her victory at home.

'Ah finally, I've got you in my hands' Rouge said to no one particular as she placed the crimson blood ruby in her safe.

A number of jewels and treasures that were too many to waste time counting were stacked everywhere, from top to bottom.

Our main character Rouge was lying on her bed after a days hard steal, enjoying the moment she let out a sigh of content and decided to go to sleep.

???'s POV:

"𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎! 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘿𝘼 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙀𝙐𝙈 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀𝙁, 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀"

I watched the news in excitement as Rouge the Jewel thief had struck again. Toby watching beside me watching as well.

I showed him one report of her steals a while ago and he got hooked instantly, like me. We watched as the reporter explained what happened.

'R- r- rouge i-s s- so c- co-uh-ol! Toby exclaimed in admiration

'I know right!? I would do anything just to meet her!' I replied back in happiness

Narrator's POV:

It seems Ben and Toby are your first "admirers", they are already hooked and have yandere thoughts. Of course they don't show it publicly, yet. Ben is more obsessed than Toby is......

₩₳₮₵ⱨ ɏøʉɽ ฿₳₵₭~

ᥫ᭡