Intro

???: Sooo, I died?

God: Yes. I accidently sent a thunder bolt because I was mad at something, and it seems it has strucken you.

???: I see.

.

.

.

God: You are taking this. Extremely well. Um...

Matt: Matthew. Matthew Aidan. And well, I died and theres nothing I can do about it. Wasnt exactly living an exciting life anyway so. Theres that.

God: I see. 'So depressing...'

Matt: So, is this the part where you judge me whether I go to Heaven or Hell?

God: Oh, no. You will be resurrected.

Matt: Wait, really?

God: Yes, but I cannot bring you back to your original world

Matt: Oh, so I get to live again, but in a different world.

God: Correct.

Matt: Alright then.

God: Before I forget, anything that you like to have?

Matt: Huh?

God: Well since I accidently killed you. I think it is fair that you would like to be reincarnated in your own choice.

Matt: Oh, so I get to choose where to go. Hmm. How about reincarnated into Remnant?

God: Oh, that western anime? Im guessing you want to fix its story line?

Matt: Well... that. And I was curious on how its world really works.

God: Alright, but before we reincarnate you, you need your own "abilities". Any requests?

Matt: Hmm. Can I have a system? Like an RPG stat.

God: Alright. 

(clap2x) 

God: Now say, Stats.

Matt: "Stats."

[Matthew Aidan]

[Race: Human]

[Title Equipped: The Gamer, The Otaku]

[Level: 1]

[HP: 100/100]

[Aura Points: N/A]

[EXP: 0/100]

[Semblance: N/A]

God: Alright, but I feel like this won't be enough. So I'm going to give you whatever choice of power you like. But choose wisely, and use it well.