CH.7 MISSING

I woke up and it's 7:21am, I went on my phone and saw Debbie added her story, a selfie with Ms. Miller. They both looks drunk and it's seems like they are in the bar. I tried to brush off the feeling of jealousy.

Maybe she doesn't feel what I feel...

I put my phone on my nightstand and walked into the bathroom brush my teeth and as I was walking pass Gigi's room she's not there. I checked her bathroom and went downstairs checked around the house but Gigi was no where to be found.

I thought maybe she spent a day at her girlfriend's. So I started to make some pancakes but my mind was else where thinking about her.

The pancakes were burnt, all of them. I couldn't get my mind straight so I decided to just go outside for breakfast.

I went into the shower and put on a blue hoodie and white sweatpants then I grabbed my keys leaving the house.

I drove to the nearest café, I didn't the energy to do anything. How can a person have so much effect on me and the fact that we just met. Goddamn it y/n you're going too far we are friend, she likes you as a friend.

I went into the café, ordered avocado toast and ice latte.

I zoned out, and the waitress came with my orders. As I was eating I saw Debbie with Ms. Miller holding hand across the street, they looks so happy.

I watched them as they walked towards their car and drove off. I finished my breakfast then went back home.

I unlocked the door, "Gigi?" I said loudly "Gigi?" I walked up the stairs but she still haven't came home.

I saw my phone lying on the bed with multiple missed calls and it was from Gigi.

I called her back a couple of times but she didn't answer. I started to worry, I tried texting her, calling her again and again and again but it kept cutting off.

I went into Gigi's bedroom and saw Diane's number on her make up mirror.
I dialed her number and,
"Hello?" a woman said,
"Yes Hello, is this Diane?"
"Yes I am"
"Oh Hi Diane I'm Gigi's friend Y/n we met" I said,
"Oh hiii Y/N what is it sweetheart?"
"Yes umm I believe Gigi went on a date last night, she was with you and I right?" I asked?
"Yes she was, why what's wrong?"
"Is she with you right now?"
"Noo.. you're telling me she's not home?" She sounded concerned,
"No she's not"
"She told me she wasn't feeling so feel last night so she went home early but now you're telling me she's not home"
"Oh my..." I was about to burst into tears
"I will try to contact her don't worry" she hung up.

I was so confused and scared, I needed someone. I needed to be held.

Where are you Gi?

I was about to call Deb but I received a message from her that she couldn't come this evening. She canceled it. She said she's busy with her works from the other day which she still haven't finished yet. I told her everything is fine and I totally get it.

No I don't get it. Where is Gi when I need her the most?

I tried calling her but still no answer. I decided to wait another 6hours and if she still haven't showed up I'm going to the police.