CH.8 GONE

[10hours gone]

I'm on my way to the police with Diane since she the last person who was with Gigi before she gone missing.

We told the police everything and they said not to worry.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT WORRY MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WENT MISSING YOU ASSHOES" Diane yelled at them, I grabbed her arm she calm down a little, "Ma'am you will have to remain calm until we find your girlfriend" they said.

After 24hours Gigi still gone missing her face was on every corner in town, on almost every single television screen. People were finding her, I was crying and feeling like I'm going to faint in any moment I haven't sat I haven't sleep. I want Gigi back. I want my friend back. Now.

Diane told me she's going to her house and she will be back tomorrow. I was sitting on the couch in front of the television where Gigi used to watch movies and sing me her stupid songs all the time, I miss her.

I haven't text Deb, I want to but I can't. I can't bother her. I texted my agent, Mandy that I can't go to work until Gigi's found safe and sound.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Deb💞: Hi... Y/n I knew about your friend

Stupid nickname I changed it back to "Debbie"

Debbie: why didn't you text me? Where r you now? Can I come?

👤: yeah I forgot I wasn't feeling so well, you don't have to I'll be fine;)

Debbie: no y/n I'll go to your place just drop the location.

👤: I said I'm fine okay?
Debbie: no you're not, drop your location y/n. Now.

I have no choice but to drop the location.

20mins later I heard a car stopping in front of my house, I stared out the window and saw Deb getting out off Ms.Miller's car. They kissed before Ms.Miller drove off.

They kissed.

I just wanted to disappear but my Gigi's still out there somewhere. I need to find her.

Deb knocked on the door, "come in, it's open" I said, "hi" she smiled softly walking towards me with a box of sushi in her hand.

"Hi" I forced a smile back at her, "I got you this" she handed me the sushi box, "thanks but I'm hungry" I said playing with the rings on my fingers, "I know y/n but you have to eat something" she sat down next to me and I can smell her perfume. I felt safe. I felt comfort.

I don't know what to do or to say, I hugged her and she hugged back as my tears flowing down my cheeks, I broke away "sorry I didn't mean to" I said facing away, she brought my face in her warm and soft hands, wiping every drops of tears with it "don't be" she kissed my forehead and took me into her embrace. I started sobbing loudly "oh my sweet girl... shhh... we'll find her baby" she whispered softly.

It's 10:56pm, I ate some sushi and Deb made me a cup of tea with lemon in it. I fall asleep on the couch with my head placing on her lap.