CHAPTER - 26

NEXT MORNING

A/n : Y/n and Yoongi were sitting in living area waiting for Josie

A/n : Y/n and Yoongi were sitting in living area waiting for Josie. Y/n was looking at the main door impatiently while Yoongi was talking to someone over his phone. After few minutes he hanged up the call...

Yoongi : Namjoon said he is on his way.

Y/n : Oh, well she must be coming too.

Yoongi : Hmm..

A/n : They were talking when the door bell rang. Y/n immediately went to open the door.

Y/n : Oh you are here, come inside.

Josie : Why? Did I came at a wrong time?

Y/n : No, you are at perfect time. And I have finalized my decision.

Josie : Oh that's good, so what's your decision?

Y/n : I will do what u said.

Josie : Really? Girl, u really got brains.

Y/n : Yeah, I will go away from you and him forever.

Josie : Ummm, I don't know why but I feel something fishy. Well, Yoongi u don't have any thing to say?

Yoongi : I don't have any thing to say but I have something to show you.

Josie : Huh?

A/n : They 3 were talking but then the door bell rang again. Yoongi went and opened it revealing that Dr. who made fake reports. He walked inside and then Namjoon walked inside too. Josie was confused to see that doctor.

Josie : You? What are you doing here?

Y/n : He is here to reveal your ugly truth.

A/n : Y/n showed that doctor's truth confession to Josie.

Josie : What? What the hell is going on? And u, how dare u do this? I gave you money to shut your mouth. Then why did u do this?

Namjoon : Miss Lee, now there's no need of saying all these coz the cops must be on their way to arrest u and him.

Yoongi : I never imagined you could be such a bitch. You are unbelievable, I am never gonna forgive you.

A/n : After few mins the cops came and arrested them. Josie kept begging for forgiveness...

Josie : Y/n please don't do this to me. See you are a woman too. Not about me but think about the baby inside me. Please forgive me, I promise I will go away from your and Yoongi's lives. U got a big heart, please.

Y/n : Yeah am a woman and I have a big heart but am not a fool Josie. After what u did, and idiot could only trust you.

Yoongi : Inspector please take them away from our sights.

Inspector : Sure Mr.Min, but one of u must have to come to police station to get the case filed.

Namjoon : Don't worry Inspector, I am coming in few mins. You go ahead.