CHAPTER - 28

SKIP TO FEW WEEKS

A/n : Y/n woke up as sun rays fell on her face

A/n : Y/n woke up as sun rays fell on her face. She turned around and found her handsome cat sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on his face and gripping her in his arms. She managed to come out of his embrace after a few mins. She streched her arms, yawned and looked at the wall clock with a groggy face. She felt quite sick and turned towards Yoongi.

Y/n : Dekho toh jara kitne aaram se soorahe hai, mera puri raat sona muskhil karke.

Actually from past few days Yoongi isn't letting Y/n sleep peacefully. The cold cute kitty turns into a bed monster every night, all because he wants to form a young version of himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

A/n : Y/n got down from the bed but as soon as she put her feet on the ground and tried to stand up, darkness fell in front of her eyes. She sat back but after a few minutes when she felt fine, she went to take a shower. From past few days she had been feeling morning sickness and nauseous but didn't told anything to anyone as she thought of it as a minor issue. After taking shower and getting ready she went to wake up Yoongi.

Y/n : Yoongi...............Yoongi..!!

Yoongi : Hmm........

Y/n : Wake up, or else u'll be late.

Yoongi : Just 5 mins, I am waking up.

Y/n : Yoongi please, see I have to go and check if breakfast is ready or not.

A/n : Yoongi felt Y/n's voice getting a bit annoyed so he woke up while rubbing his eyes and sat while looking at her with his eyes still closed.

Yoongi : Good morning jagi.

Y/n : Good morning babe, u go and get a shower. I'll take out your clothes.

Yoongi : Hmm ok but Y/n r u ok?

Y/n : Yeah I am.....why?

Yoongi : Ani, u look quite sick. Tell me r u really ok?

Y/n : Yeah, I am fine Yoongi don't worry.

A/n : Yoongi kept asking her but she pushed him towards the washroom and went downstairs after placing his suit on the bed.