02; bottom of the ocean

❝brandeis blue❞

brandeis blue

Jung Wooyoung had always been a wild child with a bratty attitude, and an insatiable need for attention. He would bathe in the morning sun, dance through the streets with last night's makeup smeared across his face, and a half-empty bottle of vodka in his hand - loving the judgmental side eyeing glares.

No one and nothing had ever made him feel as insecure as Yeosang had. No, insecure wasn't the right word, more like... Submissive - but Wooyoung didn't like the sound of that word.

Still, it was hard to deny, as he had had such a hard time denying how good it felt to be under the older's dominating touch.

There was something else too, something inside of him didn't feel right, and it wasn't only because of his tired legs and sore ass. No, it was a strange feeling roaming even deeper within his body - almost as if the disappointment he felt when Yeosang kicked him out was burning him up. But he was way too proud to admit it.

Wooyoung was used to getting his way, always being the one to say goodbye first - and to never return - so leaving with a strange feeling of some kind of rejection didn't sit well with him.

He had seen him from across the bar he drunkenly had stumbled into last night - tall, handsome, simply breathtaking. Going home without that handsome stranger would count as a defeat, and Wooyoung did his best to get what he wanted. Luckily, it had seemed like the older had had the exact same thought as well.

His name was Kang Yeosang and he was twenty-nine - eleven years older than Wooyoung himself - and working as a lawyer for one of the biggest law firms in all of Korea. Dressed in a perfectly tailored dark-teal suit, which made his fuchsia hair even more noticeable than it already was, it was easy to tell that this man was no where near shy - and he wanted people to look at him.

"Don't you think you're a little too young for me, darling?" Yeosang had asked with a slight chuckle, when Wooyoung made the first move. The pink lips rested at the edge of a thin Martini glass while the clear liquid washed over his tongue, and Wooyoung desperately wanted to feel said tongue all over his body.

"No," he responded cockily, leaning in closer with his hand sliding across the bar counter under the neon lights on the wall. "I'm old enough to take whatever you have to offer me."

"Are you really sure you can handle it?" His blue eyes swayed away, as his head tilted to the side - his jawline sharp and sight of the exposed the skin of his neck, was teasing Wooyoung with the thought of digging his teeth into it.

"Yes. I can handle anything."

"The best sex of your life, really?" A pair of brown eyes squinted with the question, as the taller male looked at Wooyoung while tying a black apron around the waist.