03; pretty little plaything

❝cosmic latte❞

❝cosmic latte❞

His warm body was starting to feel sticky against the surface of the leather couch, and he wiggled around just slightly, only to get huge waves of pleasure washing over him.

Wooyoung could barely even see the surroundings clearly anymore, not that he really cared though. His hands were once again tied together, this time at his chest, but now his lips were closed around a mouth gag as well, and his moans got swallowed behind it. A purple toy was filling out his hole, sending slow vibrations through him, constantly stimulating him.

But being tied up like that, he was unable to get more out of it, and a climax was being kept form him, by a tight cock-ring. Wooyoung whimpered, as his erection was starting to hurt from the need to cum.

Now and then Yeosang looked at him from behind his desk, placed by the window in the office on the twenty-fith floor. The sun was setting outside, turning the blue eyes into a calming darker shade. Yeosang seemed in no rush to finish work - or Wooyoung for that matter.

One week had passed by since their last encounter at the Signiel Hotel, and while Wooyoung had done his best to pretend he didn't crave for Yeosang's touch, he didn't even think twice when he received a call from the older.

The quick makeup he had slapped on before leaving his apartment, was now smeared across his face, ruined by the drops of sweat that trickled down his forehead. Wooyoung looked towards the desk with his hazy eyes, and muffled sounds had saliva running down his chin. His body was winding against the leather couch, feeling so helpless but utterly stimulated all at once.

A smirk showed on Yeosang's face, without him even looking away from the laptop in front of him. In his right hand he held a small remote, controlling the level of pleasure that was streaming through Wooyoung's body.

Wooyoung gasped around the mouth gag, and his body tensed up as the vibrations increased, and he automatically began grinding against the couch. His hard cock was leaking pre-cum, drawing it in thin strings over the leather, and he couldn't stop himself from desperately keep rubbing against the same spot, over and over, while small moans tried to escape as well.

"So needy," Yeosang chuckled, and Wooyoung's cheeks were burning at that comment.

He sure was needy, so fucking much. He needed for Yeosang to fuck him soon, or he'd explode right there completely untouched - cock ring or not.

"Come to me." The older didn't look up from the papers in his hand when he spoke, his eyes focused deeply behind the glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, and he tapped gently his pen against the desk.

It was quite the struggle to get down from the couch and keep the vibrator in - something which Yeosang so strictly had told him to do. Wooyoung stumbled his way through the room, and when he turned the corner of the desk, his eyes widened up.