Guilty

HUGE TRIGGER WARNINGthis oneshot contains:- gun violence- abusive relationship- maybe knife violence- gore- lots of blood- arguing- ALMOST death- mentioned suicide (that should be all tell me if I should add more)

this oneshot contains:
- gun violence
- abusive relationship
- maybe knife violence
- gore
- lots of blood
- arguing
- ALMOST death
- mentioned suicide
(that should be all tell me if I should add more)

PLEASE do not read if you are triggered by anything mentioned above. if you do, it is your responsibility.
I'm merely a student who's stupid ideas get turned into this shit, but I am willing to listen if you need to vent or complain about whatever basically.

this is inspired by the song 'Barbie and Ken' by Scene Queen and Set it Off.

     I don't know why I went there, I mean

     I don't know why I went there, I mean... he almost killed me. he almost killed me. I wouldn't be here if the neighbors hadn't called the cops and paramedics when they heard lots of screaming and well, shooting.

I went there basically right after I was released from the hospital. the doctors said I should take it easy, but I wanted to see him one more time before the trial. I know he had an expensive lawyer, but so do I. there's no way he would be released anytime soon and if so, I'm moving states. I already packed my stuff, I'm ready to leave after hearing his sentence.

and no, I won't feel any type of remorse if he gets death row. I think I would even be glad.

I open the door to the prison where I scheduled a meeting with him. the officer called me brave, saying most lovers don't visit their other half once they try to kill them.
I sigh and proceed to head to the front desk. the officer ahead looks up from their computer screen and looks at me.

"ah, Mr. Hinata," the officer mumbles, "I almost thought you changed your mind," they chuckle and after a body check, two different officers escort me to a different room.

a room with a long table that divided the room into half. bulletproof glass was on top of the table again, divided by half-walls on which were phones, connected to the ones on the other side. there is a woman in orange jumpsuit talking to another woman through the phone. they were both super close to the glass and whispering.
the door on the other side suddenly open and two more officers walk out with the one that attempted to kill me.