The Date pt. 2

Ok so I'll pick her up by 8:00 or 7:00???? Crap I forgot the time!!! The young ghoul said to himself.

"I'm Kinda exited for our Date. this is actually my first date.. I'm kinda nervous too. I wonder if it'll all go as to planed..."
Touka sighed..

"Ok Kaneki what should you wear? Ok ok I guess I'll just go with this.."
Kaneki chose to wear a light blue T-Shirt with one button off with Black jeans and dress shoes. ( Note: this is when he has his black hair :') )

"Ok.. let me see... Should I go light dress or dark? ehh... I'll go light I guess it looks nice on me."
Touka chose a beautiful Summer dress. With a ribbon at the back colour was light blue then the whole thing was white.
"this looks good on me I guess. I hope he likes it." she smiled. "Now for shoes. umm.. Let's see... Oh Yay!! I found a pair and then look nice with my outfit!"
Touka found these flats and they were the same colour of the ribbon. Touka looked at herself in the mirror and was thinking 'I wonder if this outfit is to light?? Ehh... I'll just go with it....'

- 6:00 -

"Ok I guess I'll go pick her up now." Kaneki smiled as he walked out of the door.

"Crap it's 6:10 twenty more minutes! I better just put on a but of makeup before I go and maybe fix up my hair.. Nahhh! I don't need to." Touka quickly put some mascara and lip gloss on then ran outta the door. "CRAP! I forgot my purse!" Touka ran back to her door grabbed her purse then ran back out again. touka had this nice turquoise purse she wore on her around her shoulder. Touka looked at her watch "CRAP!! It's 6:29!!!! I'll never make it in time!!!" Just as touka ran outta the cafè door she saw kaneki. she bust open the door making kaneki and her self to fall over. "oh kaneki I'm so sorry." 'that was so embarrassing' she thought to herself and had a pink blush "don't worry about it touka you look lovely~! And let's go now, you have everything you need?"
"Yea. yea I'm ready I have everything I need! And you look handsome to." touka was trying to hide her blush.

~ At Cafè ~

"So what do you want?" Kaneki asked Touka "I'll just Have a coffee for now."
"Alright." Kaneki smiled
Touka blushed and said to herself 'he's so cute! I never felt this way for anybody before..'
"Kaneki?"
"Yea Sweetheart?"
"Umm... Nothing.."

There was a awkward silence between the two.

"Ok miss your coffee is here!" The waiter said nicely with a bright smile
"Your not having anything? Touka said I Kaneki
"Nah.. I don't feel like eating anything right now. maybe later." he said with a smirk.
Touka Started to blush
'Ive never seen Touka act this way before she's always so down has a frown on her face. but I know she likes me. I have to do something about that.' kaneki thought to himself.

~7:30pm~

"So what do you want to do now?" Touka asked kaneki
"Umm... Walk threw the park?" Kaneki thought this was a great opportunity to ask Touka.
"Alright!" Touka said with no other than a smile.
They were walking for about 5 minutes and almost to the park.
"So touka you wanna go sit in that bench over there?" Kaneki thought that that's where he's gonna ask her.
"Ok"
They walked over to the bench and sat down.
'This is good now I can tell her..' Kaneki thought
"Touka?"
"Yeh Kaneki?"
"Well umm... D-D.. D-D-Do... Y-You.. W-Want to be my girlfriend!" Kaneki stutter awhile the shouted.
Touka had a blush "S-Sure! I'll be your girlfriend!!" Touka hugged Kaneki, then Kaneki hugged her back touka was tearing up but she didn't want to cry. Kaneki broke there hug and leaned closer to her. Than eventually there lips met.