oops! (2)

(last part!! if any of you have requests/suggestions DM me or comment them!! I'll credit if you want to <3)

Shadow and Maria arrive at their apartment, Maria helps shadow get ready because he has horrible fashion. "Where my lavender perfume??" Shadow looked everywhere for it, he then found it under his bed. "you're acting as if this was a big date" Maria giggled. "Well uh.. I mean, AUGH I just wanna smell and look my best!!" Shadow replied, Maria picked out his clothes, casual. Shadow wore a beige shirt, with a black leather jacket since it was chilly outside, and his boots he always wears.

"Thank you for helping me with choosing my clothes" Shadow sprayed some of his lavender perfume on him. "No problem! have fun!" Maria smiled, she was wearing her MLP PJs. "If anything happens call me, and if mei somehow runs away call me, if you're introuble, call me and--" Maria interrupted shadow, "Hey, me and mei will be fine! don't worry." Shadow sighed. "Fine, but still call me if anything happens" Maria nodded.

Shadow grabbed his keys and said goodbye before leaving, he checked his watch and it read '9:30pm' He started running to their spot, hoping sonic didn't get there first.

Shadow arrives at their spot and sits on a log, he waited for sonic. "Awh not fair, I was suppose to be here first!!" Sonic pouted, he was wearing a puffy brown jacket with fur, a black t shirt, jeans, and his shoes."Ha, and you say I always arrive late." Shadow laughed. "but anyway, why'd you ask to meet here?" Shadow patted a spot next to him, then Sonic sat next to him. "Well, I needed to tell you something but.." Sonic was nervous, should he tell him? "Hm, I need to tell you something too." Shadow replied. "You go first then!" Sonic smiled. "uhm, well uh.." Shadow stuttered. "Is the ultimate life form nervous? what a rare sight." Sonic chuckled. "Shut up." Shadow looked at Sonic, They were making eye contact. (homos) 

"We've been friends for 2 years right?" Shadow spoke. "mhm!" Sonic replied. "Well I've been thinking and.." Shadow continued, then he looked away. "I like you, like in a crush way.. I've started liking you ever since we started hanging out more and I like everything about you.. the way you smile, the way you care about everyone, and your dumb jokes.." Shadow stopped, realizing he has said too much. Sonic blushed, how come someone so special like someone like him? Shadow is so cool and amazing, while him.. he's just someone who loves to annoy people. "god you're adorable, Shadow." Shadow turned to look at Sonic, Who was already looking at him. "I like you too, Idiot. I was going to say it but I wanted to know what you wanted to say"  Shadow was surprised, then he smiled a bit. Their faces got close until their noses touched. "can I kiss you?" Shadow asked. Sonic nodded, and leaned in to give shadow a kiss. 

Shadow felt like he was in heaven, and Sonic loved the way Shadows lips felt, like gummy bears. After a few minutes their lips separated. "you're a good kisser but.." Sonic spoke. "But?" Shadow asked confused. "I'm the better kisser!!" Sonic smiled While Shadow sighed. "Lies, Im the better kisser." Shadow rolled his eyes. "No I am." Sonic said.

They both argued Until they gave up. "Fine, you're the better kisser." Shadow gave Sonic a kiss on the cheek. 

how to end this one LMAO hope you guys enjoyed this!! 

Twitter: Sonicpillow