EVERYONES HERE.

~7:56~
Mr.H was furiously waiting in his office because EVERYONE was asleep.
He started screaming all over the camp to wake everyone up. Girls were already woke up but they were waiting on the others. Meanwhile the boys slowely woke up.

~8:36~
Mr.H told everyone that before the campers will arrive they had to make something funny. Something good to the arrival. Emma was ofc filming all of this. Jacob,Emma and Dylan were the ones that had to make the fun. Abi, Kaitlyn and Ryan had to make some food. And Laura, Nick and Max had to clean up everyones cottages.

Dylan came up with idea that they could take the kids in the woods. Emma and Jake didnt like it cause it was boring +they are gonna have that tomorrow. Emma came up with playing games so that everyone can get to know each other.

~8:10~
Abi and the others already cleaned up. Kaitlyn was done too so her and Abigail did go to the cabin to change there outfits. Laura and Max were called to Mr.Hs office. They were yelled at for being late ofc. But they didnt get fired so Laura was crying with happy tears. While Max took her out of there and they walked to the main building. Jacob decided to "have a style" how Emma said to him. So he cut his shirt as a crop top. He then dressed and layed down on his bed while posting to Instagram.

~12:00~
Buses were here and the counselours had to line up before the main building. Mr.H gave everyone papers about there teams and plans. Abigail asled, why does the buses stink do much. But Mr.H didnt respond.
Every counselour had to get in bus to count the campers. Emmas team was done so Emma took them to the main building because her team has rooms in lounge aka main building.
Jacobs and Kaitlyns teams had cabins right next to each others. They were so big and smelled like vanilla.
They had 30 mins to unpack there things.
Meanwhile Abigails and Nicks teams were still counting when everyone was done. Abi couldnt concentrate much cause she was super happy to see the kids in her bus.

~12:34~
Abby and Nick were finally done and they took there teams to there cabins.
While they were showing there cabins to the kids,other counselours were together talking. Abby joined them 5 mins after showing everyone everything in the cabin. Only Nick didnt show up but no one cared.
Lunch was at 13:15 so they had enough time to talk. They mostly talked abt there teams.

~13:15~
Everyone was already in the lounge. Eating and talking to there counselours. It seemed everyone liked there counselours. Well the lunch was over so its time. To play games!! Yelled Emma and Jacob. Jacobs and Dylans teams were together playing easy truth or dare in kids style. Emmas and Abigails teams were together as well. They were mixed together so one half was drawing what they felt. And the other half had fashion show. Music played there and they mostly enjoyed it.