Just A Normal Day!?

~11:36~Tuesday~Hacketts Quarry Camp~
Abigails, Kaitlyns, Lauras and Emmas teams were back in the camp. Okay guys, you can go with us on lunch or you can go to cabins. The choice is yours but then youre gonna have lunch at 12:00.
K:Heyy Ryan.. What were you doing with your team? Well we just played some games and talked a lot what about yours Kaitlyn? Did you enjoyed it? Well yes, i would say everyone did. Will you...Emmmm have lunch with me? Yes why not, he answered.

~11:45~
Everyone was already in the camp except Max and Anna. As they were talking they accidentaly split up with the others, Laura was getting worried and when she saw Max she ran after him and kissed him. L: Omg i was worried. Wait.. Is that my hoodie? It is! Omg you idiot. Youll ruin it ughh. Anna:Well.. Please dont be mad at him, he helped me, Anna interrupted Max and Laura, ohh so thats how it iss, fine u can keep it but youre buying me new one. Okayy je- DUDE! YOU LOOK DOPE. Jake interrupted Max, weid but cool bro. M: Thanks? J:Heheh lets go eat.

~12:07~ Hacketts lodge~
As Max was getting food that Kaitlyn prepared, everyone was staring at him. Almost like they couldnt bare the fact he wore a girl hoddie.. he ignored it and he sat right next to Dylan and Nick. None of the counselours had have plans for the rest of the day just on night so they talked about it while eating lunch. When everyone was done Laura prepared something really special for the kids.
At 14:00 Emma and Ryan were taking some kids to the Lake. At 14:35 Abi was planning drawing club so everyone who likes drawing could come. She always wanted to teach someone how to draw.

~13:05~Hacketts Cabins~
Emma has split up with Ryan for a moment, she just wanted to take some pictures, after all, it was a really big thing. E: people are gonna love these.
She then saw Dylan coming out of his cabin but he didnt lock it. She immediately went to see if she could find something interesting. She opened his back and what she saw was so random...

~13:35~Hacketts Lodge~
Max stayed with Laura bcs he wanted to see what she was gonna do really badly. Laura introduced kids to an indian game, but no one seemed to undearstand..

~13:00~Hacketts lake~
Ryan with the other kids went to the lake after Emma dissapeared. He coulnt take the kids to swim there bcs mr.h said so, so they just took boats and they made it to the island..

~13:06~ Hacketts cabins~
What she found she did not expect, Ryans photos and a bag with condoms. E:does he really think that hes gonna fuck, ew thats gross.
She saw Dylan coming back while he was talking to Kaitlyn, Emma quicky took the bag and she has put it under the bed where it was. She ran out of there as quicky as possible..

~20:12~Hacketts cabins~
Some time has passed and Ryan came back, Dylan was on writing something in his diary, Ryan didnt rlly care, but for the past few days, every night they were closer and closer in a releationship. R:Hey umm.. Dylan..
D:yeah? R:wanna do something fun?
D:depends on what its gonna be.
Ryan slowely kissed Dylan,
Dylan kissed Ryan too.
They slowely started making out.

~21:12~Hacketts Cabins (Emma, Abi)
Emma and Abi were talking about boys. E: soo.. Abi.. u have a crush on Nick dont ya. A:well i dont rlly know. We dont spend so much time together. Anyways, what about u and Jacob?
E:well he asked me out but idk, should i go out with him? I mean like even if we somehow ended up together.. itll be over after summer ends. A: lets just go sleep...