Summer

(Y/N - Your name)                          (E/C - Eye Color)              (H/L - Hair Length)
(F/C - Favorite color)                    (H/C - Hair Color)            (Y/C - Your choice)

More might be added.

     A week until school starts. Oh my. You are going to be a freshman in high school and you are finally leaving that sucky Middle School. You are a 9th grader at Midtown high and you know absolutely no one, but that is fine by you.

     I walked over to the dining table. It is August 8th, 11:35 am. I yawned. There was a note on the table that said, "$500 for new school clothes, bag, and supplies. Use wisely. - Love, mom." I take the money and go to my room and get dressed slowly. I throw on a F/C t-shirt and a pair of grey jeans. Throw on my old converse and a side bag to put my phone and the money in. Then I fix my bed head hair. My hair is H/C and H/L. I like it. I cut it without my parents knowing and when they found out they freaked. I didn't care because its not like they see me everyday anyways.

     I walk outside and go to the mall. It only takes me 10 minutes. I like walking, especially in sunny weather like this. Its refreshing. I enter the mall and immediately go to my favorite store. Y/C. I love it in here. They recently came out with new clothes so I am going to have a lot of options today. I look around and choose out a new backpack, some jeans, sweatpants, and shorts. I pick out some graphic tees and go to the cash register.

"$158.45 cents please." Says the cashier.

I nod and hand her the money. She bags up my items and I leave. I am happy. :)

I decide to get lunch in the mall's food court because it is almost 1 pm. I get my food and eat. That takes about 10 minutes. I go into other stores and buy other stuff saving $200 for myself. I decide to leave around 2 pm.

     I get about halfway home and I bump into someone. My bags go flying and so do I. I land on the person and immediately get off. I start collecting my stuff without even looking at the person I just ran into. I stand up with all of my stuff and hold out my hand to help him up. He rubs the back of his head but then takes my hand. I pull him up.

"I am so sorry!" I say. I really was, I was just not that good at expressing myself.

"No no its okay. Don't apologize!" He responds. He has a high pitched voice but it wasn't terrible. I actually kind of liked his voice. 

"Okay.." I answer.

He holds out his hand for me to shake. "By the way, I am Peter. Peter Parker."

"Y/N." I shake his hand.

"That's a nice name." He gives me a smile. I smile back

"Thanks!"

We stare at each other for a few seconds, still holding hands. I snap out of it.
"Oh sorry!" I let go. "I have to go bye Peter!" 

"Bye!"

I speed past him and run home. God that was embarrassing.

Authors Note:
     Hey everyone who is reading this, maybe no one and thats okay too. This is my first ever story I have wrote on here. Please don't bully me. If you have any ideas please list them in the comments because I can probably add them in somewhere. 

Updates are random.