little moments :)

The next day when school started, Y/N's arm was so bruised, sore, still in so so much pain. They made sure to wear a shirt that covered the wound. Just a single touch on it could cause Y/N to go in a lot of pain. They found Peter Parker waiting in line for breakfast at the school.
"Hey Peter.."

"Oh my gosh Y/N!! HI!! How are you!" He said with worry in his voice, trying not to make it obvious that he new. He gave Y/N a gentle hug and accidentally touch their shoulder. Y/N winced back, and pushed Peter off, grasping their own shoulder.

"Woah.. Uh.. I don't think your okay.. Is your shoulder okay?" Asked Peter.

Y/N didn't answer.

"Y/N let me see your shoulder."

Y/N looked at Peter's kind face for a few seconds, finally moving the part of their shirt that was covering their shoulder, showing a red, stitched up, still some blood shoulder.

"Oh... w-what happened?"

"Last night... some men broke in, they saw me, called the cops.. and shot me.. a guy swung in and pushed the gun away. Trapping them. His name is Spider-man. Police finally came.. uhh.. sorry my memory is dull, it all went by so fast."

"Spider-man came?"

"Yeah.. he saved my life.. I owe him one."

"Nah, you don't, hes the friendly neighborhood Spider-man. This is his job. You don't need to repay him."

"Are you sure?"

Peter nods.

"D'accord.."

"D'accord??"

"It means 'okay' in French."

"You speak French?"

"Some."

"That is... really cool.." Peter smiled at Y/N. Y/N notices and blushes a bit.

"Thanks.."

~~~~~~the bell rings for 1st period~~~~~~~~

"Alright bye Y/N.."

"Bye."

Authors Note:

Sorry for the late part. I have schooling and a home life like everyone else. Also I wanted to keep this more short and sweet after that intense part. I hope you enjoyed! ^^