Glocks and Blood

Around 10 pm I got home. I closed the front door quietly and locked it. I passed the living room but right as I did, I heard a loud thump come from that room. I immediately turned around and ran to that living room. There was a guy in a black hoodie, jeans, and had a mask covering his face. He had a gun pointing right at me. Shit.

I put my bag down and everything. I slowly put my hands up, shaking. Another man emerged from the kitchen and had a bag full of stuff in it. These people were thieves, and no one else was home except for me!

I slowly reached into my pocket and dialed 911 and the phone was ringing.

"Shit! They called the cops on us!" Yelled the guy with the gun.

"Then shoot them already dumb ass!" Yelled the other.

"R-right!"

Right as the man shot the bullet at my head the gun got pushed by another man, in a red, blue, and black suit. Could it be? Spider-man! The gun still shot and it hit me in the shoulder. I screamed bloody murder and fell to the floor clutching my left shoulder. Tears came flooding out of my eyes. Spider-man saw and knocked the two out. I was still on call with the police so they heard everything. Spider-man ran and sat right in front of me.

"Shh.. shhh its going to be okay Y/N... shh.."

He held my good shoulder with his right hand and my hand with his other hand. The cops busted in and ran to the two unconscious men laying in the floor, put them in hand cuffs, and carried them to the police cars. Since I was with Spider-man, they didn't bother calling the hospital, saying he could take care of me.

I was having a panic attack for obvious reasons, I had a big wound in my shoulder and blood was gushing out. I shook. Spider-man got his phone out and called someone. A few minutes later I heard a car drive into my driveway and a big man with a beard busted through the door.

"Happy!" Said Spider-man.

The man held a big first aid kit and pushed Peter away from me, helping me up into a chair. He sprayed numbing spray onto my shoulder. I winced as he stitched me up and cleaned me up.

"Where are your parents?" Said the man who just threaded me together like I was a broken stuffed animal.

"W-working.."

"Okay well.. I'll be back in a few days to take out the stitches, okay?"

I nodded. Happy stood up with his stuff and started to walk out.

"Wait.."

The man turned around. "Yes?"

"Whats your name?"

"Call me Happy."

I nodded and he left.

Spider-man was still there. "I'll help you clean up."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

The spider boy started putting away all the stuff the two men tried to steal, the blood, and everything else that was out of place in around 30 minutes. He left and I went to my room, to rest.