Chapter 2 My first Day:

(A/n:

Songs will be included above for each chapter, since I know some people who like to read with music playing lowly in the background.

Pictures will also be included above each chapter, but most of the time they do not matter that much. Any songs within a chapter, has importance and any picture within a chapter will also be important.

None of the pictures or videos in this book are mine, All rights reserved.

Please consider adding this book to your Reading List that way you get updates when I post a new chapter!

Thanks )

It's my first day at Monster High, I am very nervous. Will they not accept me since I am part human? I have been home schooled my whole life and my parents want me to go to high school to socialize more. I was also getting lonely, doing homeschool. I hope I can keep my alter ego Wolfie under control, I decided not to bring the collar to trigger her to come out, because its the first day and I want to check out the school first. Should I have brought the collar, will they make fun of me, since I am not in a monster form? I worry too much. 

I open the dark purple doors and step inside, I walk to the main office to get my school schedule

I open the dark purple doors and step inside, I walk to the main office to get my school schedule. As I walk though the hallways, I notice the coffin shaped lockers and the blue tile floor. I make it to the main office and knock on the door. I open it. "Hello, I am Headless Headmistress Bloodgood. And you must be (Y/n)...I've heard a lot of things about you. How you are a Pterolycus Wolf, with two different egos" Bloodgood says, I nod, she gives me my schedule. "Welcome, to Monster High!" Bloodgood states. "Thanks!" I reply, as I rush off to class. I found my class. It was Mad Science with Mr. Hackington 8:15am-9:10am.

 "You're Late" The teacher rasps

 "You're Late" The teacher rasps. "I'm Sorry" I reply. "Just have a seat" Hackington states. I find a seat beside a boy with yellow skin and red hair. "Ghoul la la! My names Heath Burns" Heath says, looking at me, as I sit down. "Oh, hi. My name-" I was interrupted. "Stop talking!" Hackington yells.  Heath's head bursts into flames, I gasps, that was cool. Hackington was a human and he kinda reminds me of the Hunchback of Notre Dam. "A dull mind cannot cut the cheese of knowledge" Hackington says, as he goes back to teaching photosynthesis, I yawn.