Chapter 10

Me and Jackson finally arrive to Clawdeen's house for the afterschool slumber party. "Hey, Welcome to the party!" I see a guy called Porter Geiss greeting us. "Hi, I'm Porter, I'm from a school called Haunted High. You've probably never heard of it" Porter Geiss states. "Porter!" I hear Spectra yell as she runs up to him and hugs him. They must know each other. I walk in and see Clawd drinking lemonade, and Draculaura sittings next to him. 

I see Venus and Rochelle talking to each other

I see Venus and Rochelle talking to each other. Hoodude Voodo was trying to breakdance.  Clawdeen was rolling her eyes. They're was 6 boys,  Heath, Hoodude vodoo, Clawd, Neighthan, Porter Geiss, and Jackson. There was 6 girls, Draculaura, Clawdeen, Spectra, Venus, Rochelle, and me. "Anyone want to play truth or dare?" Clawdeen asks. We all go over. "Alright, I'll go first, Truth or dare?" Clawdeen asks, Heath. "Dare" Heath says. "Do 100 push ups" Clawdeen says. "Ah, are you kidding me?" Heath says as he begins to do sit ups.

 "Truth or dare, (Y/n)" Draculaura asks me. "Truth" I state. "Is it true that you and Jackson kissed?" Draculaura asks, Jackson blushes. "Yes" I reply. Draculaura giggles. "Truth or Dare, Clawd?" I ask. "Truth" Clawd says. "What was your biggest childhood fear?" I ask. "The dog catchers" Clawd laughs. "Truth or Dare Jackson" Venus states. "Dare" Jackson nervously says. "Say something dirty to the person on your left." Venus says, Jackson turns to me. "Something Dirty" Jackson whispers. I burst out laughing. "That's not what she meant" I chuckle. 

"Truth or dare (Y/n)" Clawdeen asks

"Truth or dare (Y/n)" Clawdeen asks. "Dare" I reply. "I dare you to spend 7 minutes in heaven with Jackson AND Holt." Clawdeen says. 

I blush. "What's-Uh 7 minutes in heaven? " Jackson asks. "It's when like two people go into a closet and do whatever they like for seven minutes. It is common to kiss, but some instead choose to talk" I explain, Jackson nods. "Alright now get in there, ya love birds" Heath teases.

Me and Jackson, head into the closet, it was dark and tightly enclosed, I feel his chest. I blush. "Um, (Y/n).. I want- to kiss.. you" Jackson stutters out, I could feel his bulge, I leaned in and we kissed in the dark, Jackson wraps his arms around me. We soon broke away from the kiss. "Alright the first half is up, now the second part you release Holt" Clawdeen yells on the other side of the door. 

"I don't have my headphones" Jackson lies, wanting to spend time with me. "No problem" Heath says, I then hear music crank up loud. Jackson then transforms into Holt. "Ey, Yeah!" Holt says. "What we doin?" Holt asks. "You are playing 7 minutes in heaven with (Y/n)" Heath yells. "Oh" Holt says, turning back to me. Holt decided to put on his headphones. I could feel him smirking...

Holt grabs my waist and I feel him kiss my neck. "Mm" I moan softly. I close my eyes, no this is wrong, Wolfie is dating Holt, but why is he also holding me. Holt begins to caress my curves as he nibbles my ear. "You know I like both sides of you~" He whispers in my ear. I bite my lip. "Alright Time is up" Clawdeen says, opening the door, I push Holt off of me and put my collar on, transforming into Wolfie...

 "Alright Time is up" Clawdeen says, opening the door, I push Holt off of me and put my collar on, transforming into Wolfie

Wolfie's Point of view:

 I walked out of the closet with Holt, I then see Clawdeen pulled out a bottle. "Anyone wanna play spin the bottle?" Clawdeen asks. "Yeah!" Heath says, sitting down, Draculaura and Clawd join. Hoodude vodoo and Neighthan joins. "Come on" I say, grabbing Holt's hand. Porter and Spectra also joins. Clawdeen spins the bottle and it lands on...Venus.

 Venus smirks, then Clawdeen spins it again and it lands on Neighthan. "Ah, wait you don't have to do th-" Neighthan was cut off by a kiss on the lips from Venus. "Woah" Neighthan gasps, Venus grins.

Clawdeen spins the bottle it lands on her, Clawdeen then spins the bottle again and it lands on Draculaura

Clawdeen spins the bottle it lands on her, Clawdeen then spins the bottle again and it lands on Draculaura. "Oh, Uh, we don't have to do this" Draculaura stutters, Clawdeen nods, but I saw disappointment in her eyes. Clawdeen spins the bottle. It lands on me, Clawdeen spins the bottle again and it lands on Heath. 

I then grab Heath's shirt collar and kiss him. Heath was wide eyed. I broke away, Heath smirked. "Alright, that was it, don't get any ideas, she's still my ghoul" Holt growls, at Heath. Heath nods, and rolls his eyes. 

Soon the party was over and we all head back home for the day...