6

It had been a year with no victims, and to be completely honest, Vance and I thought that the grabber had died. he wasn't able to go even a week without getting a new victim in the cellar. Vance and I had become closer, as well as gotten better with taking care of a whole ass child, who was now 8 years old. Vance and I had just turned 15. Vance's birthday was recent, and Mine's was today. I'm sure the grabber knew that though, because the missing posters released our birthdates, and other info, because today, the worst possible thing that could've happened, Happened.

____________________________

"Happy Birthday to you!" Vance and Griffin sang. they had just sung the whole happy birthday song to me. Griffin jumped into my lap, and I gave him a large hug. We were all sitting on the edge of the mattress when the door made a loud noise. Then the lights turned on. I jumped back against the wall with Griffin in my arms. I grabbed Vance's arm and held it tightly. The door opened to the grabber, holding the one person I least expected to get abducted.

Billy fucking Showalter.

My boyfriend was thrown on the mattress in front of us, and I looked straight to Vance shedding a tear. After the grabber left the room, I placed Griffin on Vance's lap, and kneeled over my boyfriend. 

He didn't look much different from the last time I saw him. Even though it had been a year, He still had his long hair, brown eyes, and the rest of his beautiful face. I then looked down to see that he wore the jacket that I had gotten him for his birthday. I then started to sob into his jacket, while Vance rubbed my back.

"Why is she crying?" Griffin asked Vance in a whisper.

"Thats her boyfriend." Vance said before I jumped back and hugged both of them.

"Hes going to kill him. Hes going to have to go through what Griffin and I did. We're going to have to see it happen." I cried into Vance's vest. 

I then heard movement in front of us. I jumped off of Vance and Griffin held onto me as we saw My boyfriend sit up, and check for something in the pocket of the jacket he wore. He pulled out an envelope. I looked over his shoulder to read it. 

"Dear Alex,

I know that you are still missing, but if i ever do see you again, I just wanted to say that I love you more than anyone. Even sunny. She really misses you by the way. I've Come to your house every day to feed Bowie, and I even let him over to my house on somedays. On your birthday though, I decided I'm going to be a cliche and go looking for you. I miss you like hell, as well as all of our friends. Gwen, Finney, Bruce, and Robin, all helped me write this too. They told me that even if i don't find you, When I drop off your papers, I'll drop this at your door. I still remember the promise I made you that I would marry you, and look for you if I couldn't find you, and I'm Going to fulfill it. 

I love you, 

Billy Showalter (Future husband)"

After he finished reading the note, He started to cry. I Couldn't bear see him crying, so I got up and ran to the bathroom area, and Vance followed, holding Griffin in his arms. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands.

"I'M SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND." Billy cried. I sobbed and Griffin came and gave me a hug. I hugged him back until Both Billy and I stopped crying. I then stood up and silently walked over to the mattress and sat next to Billy. I just stared at him.

"Why Is she over there?" Griffin asked cluelessly.

"Griffin, she's sad seeing her boyfriend here, but I think we should leave her over there for a bit" Vance said. I wasn't surprised on how kind Vance was now. He grew out of his hostile state over a year of being dead. He also couldn't really be mean to Griffin. "Stay here for a second"

Vance walked around from the bathroom area and sat next to me. He gave me a huge hug, and I shed a tear. Griffin walked over and sat on my lap. I leaned against the wall, and We all fell asleep.

YAAAA WE FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER WITH BF IN IT WOOOOOO