Lauren

Prompt: You and Lauren meet on kik after five months you meet. The girls start to tease your relationship and you kiss.

Your P.O.V

I had just came from the Fifth Harmony show, and Lauren and I got really close. She gave me her kik and phone number. Ever since we have been texting back and forth.

this is you this is Lauren

Hey how are you?

In love

With who babe

I know this might sound crazy but you

...............

cool me too

So after a few months we met up and she introduced me to the girls. Normani and Ally were watching a movie, Dinah and Camila were dancing to Beyonce. After she introduced us the girls huddle in a group snickering obviously about us. Lauren's grip was tighter on me waist and I yelped in pain. She loosened up her grip noticing i was in pain.

"Have you guys kissed yet?," Camila asked.

Then Lauren spun me around and I looked in her eyes darkened with lust , I nodded in agreement and I felt her bottom lip brush past mine. It lasted for a few minutes until we missed the air.

Lauren's P.O.V

I just kissed her and it felt amazing. I was hesitant at first to tell Devoney How I felt but after she told me she was in love with me I asked her to be my girlfriend and I couldn't wait to see her. Now I just had the kiss of life and it felt amazing I know this relation ship is going to be amazing.

So this is just the beginning many more to come sorry it was short but this was to my friend Devoney. Go and follow her at DevoneyR5