two eyes lock♡(1)

Narrated pov-

The beginning of this storey takes place at the little store were most kids and teenagers would come to get snacks, drinks and other particular things.

As any other day kids and teenagers were just buying things or hanging around the small store. But this storey starts off with a boy named Vance.

Vance's pov-

Im playing my game when one of my annoying ass friends walks up from behind me and speaks.
"your gonna beat your high score vance"
"I know" I scoff and I play my game a little more until this ignorant fucking ass whip walks backwards and bumps into the side of my game! And made me loose!
"you fucked up my game?! "I yelled at the guy.
" huh what-" before he could even finish his annoying ass sentence I grabbed him but the shirt and gave him a good old punch in the jawline. I saw the lady at the counter roll her eyes and start to dile a number I guess it was '911' but I didn't give two fucks and just Pounced on this bich like a dog and beat him the fuck up but I felt this stinging in my head? No my whole body I didn't know what it was but I could feel it was this guy hard or something? I turned my head to face a boy.
I don't believe I've seen him before but he... Looked pretty...what am I thinking pretty?! Ugh but at that second are eyes locked sight and It froze time or some shit because by the next second it was broken my a punch at my jawline. I faced back at the boy and he was grinning...oh he's gonna regret that.

Bruce's pov-

As I saw the boy get punched in the jawline my friend shook me asking if I was alright because it looked like I was dead or something but at least a few minutes later the cops arrived and the boy I guess who won the fight stormed out the back door and the cops just ran after him.

My friend and I were leaving but for some reason I didn't move once we left the store my friend asked if I was ok but I just replied with.
"I'll catch up in a sec hold on" they just shrugged it off I guess and kept walking off to the park were I guess we were going to hang out. For some reason I felt the urge to go to the back of the store so I just did that.

Ounce I got to the beach if the store I saw the woods and just felt like I had to go in there so I did. I don't know what I decided to listen to my gut but to be honest I did feel like I was being watched at the front if the store when I saw this black van. As I was walking in the woods I felt like I was being watched but I shrugged it off. After a while I found this small lake that looked nice it had a huge rock at one ride if it that it look like you could jump off and go swim in the small lake. I was on top of the rock and looked at the view it was...nice quiet and beautiful but that quietness broke when I heard a twig snap behind me I turn around fast to see...the boy at the store? I looked at him with a confused face and he just had an awkward one.
"Uh hi? -" the boy specked.
"Hey? -" I replied back. It was kinda awkward for a bit until I broke it.
"I...im Bruce"
"Vance" he said. We shook hands and we talked for a while and to be honest he seemed like a cool funny kinda guy.

Vance's pov-

Bruce was pretty cool and nice to be honest different the I expected. I really expected him to be a rude kind of guy I don't know why but I just thought of it. But he was cute..WHAT HUH CUTE WHAT! Why do I keep thinking he's cute and...hot.. FUCK I'm not a faggit so why the fuck and I thinking these things about him? But my thighs were broken by as snap at my face. I looked and I was come face to face with him...bruce we were only a could inches away and for some reason my body felt like it was in fire...WHY THE FUCK AM I ACTING LIKE THIS!
"Uhh you ok vance your red as the sun? " Bruce said while putting his hand on my head. I was speechless and just stared at his...lips FUCK these lips...GOD WHaT IS WRONG WITH ME.
"Yeah im.. Fine" I replied back to him.
"You sure? " he said worriedly as he felt my temperature again as he inched closer so my face a bit. He licked his lips and rubbed his thumb a bit in my head and all I did was fucking stair at his lips. His lips are so...UGH.i brushed his hand off my head and back up a bit.
"Hey it's getting late we should get home"
"Your right wanna walk home together? "
"Sure.. " ounce I said goodbye to him and I walked home to my house when I got back of course 'mommy and daddy' we're fighting so I just went down to my room in the basement. My rooms in the basement because I asked it to because it was nice and quiet down there and dark so I couldn't really hear my parents fight but I didn't go to bed straight away I went to my desk and grabbed my journal and started to Wright on a new page.
𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚐 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚝 *scribbles the last sentence out* 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍. *Vance gets frustrated and rips the page out if his journal and throws it in the trash and starts to write on at new page*𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚅𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙸 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽!!!!!!!!!!!
Vance got don't writing and Angrily pushed out from him chair and turned his lamp off and laid down in his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩/𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙔!!