The quarry(7)

Narrators pov:

The boys sat in silence until one broke the silence.
"Wanna swim? " Bruce questioned.
"I don't see why not.. " Vance replied. The boys began to take off the shirts along with there shorts leaving them in there boxers. But all Vance really did was admire Bruce but he just shook it off. Vance leaned over and took a look off the edge to see the water. Vance never realized how steep it was. 'WHOOSH' Vance eyes shot wide when he saw Bruce run past him and jumping off the cliff witch made Vance jump a bit. Vance closed his eye tightly and jumped.

'SPLASH' and heaven breathing both boys reached the surface one after the other. The boys looked at each other for a few seconds and begin to laugh.

The boys were now splashing and attacking each other as they were fighting. But the boys stopped as they somehow got into a position were it left to Bruce being pines to the rock of the cliff somehow looking as if he was being choked by the way it looked were Vance's hand rested. The boys were breathing heavy and looked into each other's eyes. After a few moments the boys faces were only a few inches apart and Vance's free hand rested on Bruce's ceek there lips a few centimeters away. Until... SNAP!. The boys backed up from each other and shot there heads were the sound came from. It was only a deer. The boys looked back at each other. The energy became not uncomfortable but awkward.
"Uhh I think we should start heading back now... " Vance said looking away.
"Yeah.. " Bruce replied. After the Boyes got out of the water and got there clothes back on they started to head back. When all of a sudden. Drip... Drip.. Rain started to pour.

The boys ran and ran but couldn't find there way out if the woods like they've been going in circles. Bruce started to panic.
"W-what is we don't make it out of here.. What if-" Vance cut him off before he could finish.
"Bruce well find a way" and Vance turned his head and spotted a some what if a cave. Vance grabbed Bruce's hand and pulled Bruce over to the cave and now they were hidden from the rain.

After an hour at least Vance was able to start a small fire. Bruce was up on a corner freezing his ass off. Vance could already tell they might of had to spend the night in the woods. Vance got the fire to become bigger for warmth.
"Were you l-learn all of this s-stuff? " Bruce asked.
"... When I was little me and my family went on...a lot of camping trips... " Vance replied.
"Oh ok.. " Bruce replied back. Vance was warming his hands up until he saw something in the corner of his eye he looked up and turned to see Bruce without his shirt squeezing out the water at the entry of the cave. Vance didn't want to admit it but he blushed. Bruce looked over become he felt those dead eyes in him but all he saw was Vance looked flustered with his head held down. Bruce walked over to Vance and went behind him and grabbed his hair and started to out it in a low bun.
"Hey what are you-"
"You'll hair dry faster... And you don't want your hair to catch in fire" Bruce said as he finished the low bun.
After about about her hour passed and Bruce was starting to get really tired but every thunder struck woke up right back up. Vance felt bad at this point.
"Bruce"
"Yeah..? "
"Come here"
"Ok? " Bruce went over to vance.
"Here lay down"
"What? " Vance took off his jacket and set it down right next to him.
"Don't worry it's dry" Bruce shook his head slightly with a smirk and laid down left to Vance and to be honest Bruce... Felt more safe and comfortable sleeping next to him. After 3 hours later and boys are asleep but Bruce slightly waked up from being cold.

Bruce turns over to Vance and sees that he is sleeping. Bruce slowly gets closer to Vance and goes into a somewhat small ball. In lesser then a few second Vance can feel his presence and wraps his arm around him and brings him closer. After a Minter later they were asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii guys I hope you lived itttt!!!!!! I'll try to post more but school is a bitch yk?

     -writer