GETTING ON THE NERVE

MR. JONES' POV:

The clock hit 4:30 in the evening and I was going through some paperworks since I got a day off from my boss, Y/n. I was worried about her but I guess she wanted to grow up. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a breaking news flashing on TV. It was about a k-pop idol arriving in our city.

I got a call from the office and couldn't stop but rush right after. The desk manager informed me about our new client visiting today for his project. And it was non other than the guy I saw earlier on TV, Jeon Jungkook.

The reason I was doing that was because last night I got a call from Jungkook's manager informing me about his clumsy and jolly nature, something that Y/n lacked and had a hard time tolerating. She basically hated unprofessionalism. From what I'd heard so far, Jungkook was amiable and free minded, meaning he might not hesitate to joke around Y/n. And you could tell, SHE has zero tolerance for jests... So if I wouldn't be there with Y/n, she might eat Jungkook alive. And right then, I wasn't worried about Y/n but I was afraid for Jungkook. I hope I wouldn't be late.

I pressed on the accelerator even harder, until a sudden jerk made me hit the brakes. My air bags were out and thankfully I wasn't hurt. We both seemed to be in a hurry. The driver of the other vehicle apologized before leaving and I was waiting for my car to get back to normal. Somebody knocked on my front door glass... Guess who???

'THE POLICE'

I was already running late and now this. Great...

Y/N'S POV:

It was already 5 in the evening but our client was nowhere to be seen... First point to be noted, 'Jungkook was neither disciplined nor punctual'. I decided to wait a little longer because I knew how crazy the traffic would go especially in the evening, moreover he arrived in the morning itself, so a jet lag would worsen things.

Ten minutes later, I got a call from the cops informing me about Uncle Jones' accident. I immediately drove to the location and was relieved to see him safe and intact. We checked the dashcam and saw the other car. The cops analysed the number plate and soon found out that it was one of our company's vehicles. And it was provided to none other than Jungkook.

Second point, he was a self centred asshole.

The cops asked if it was stolen and if they needed to interrogate further to help me find the vehicle, to which I replied a no. Because I knew exactly where I could find my car as well as the one who just ticked me off real bad, in my company. The cops still had few things to interrogate so Uncle had to stay back and co-operate. I left immediately, driving back to deal with him, even if it cost me 'MY STREAK OF NEVER LOSING A CLIENT'. I hit on the accelerator and slowed to a halt in the driveway. The moment I was about to enter through the Glass door, I stopped.

"Aish, she might be a professional with others but when it comes to me, she couldn't control." I clearly heard him say that... I couldn't believe my ears.... What did that asshole think of himself?? Wasn't he concerned about the person he was about to have a collision with?? He didn't even sound or look remorseful.. And on top of that, he had the audacity to comment on me... My anger got the best of me and I couldn't help myself but glare and plan out his murder in my head... Not literally but killing someone in mind helps... That's what my therapist said...

I noticed how everybody in the building froze including that jerk as soon as their eyes landed on me standing there and observing. I slowly strolled towards him in rage without taking my eyes off of him... I could feel my face burning with aggression and my head bubbling with blood's sudden rush. I went closer to him, face to face.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???"

"U-u-um-umm... Y-y-n-y/n-ssi... mianhaeyo..." He stammered...