ANIVERSARY 🔞

"You're ready, baby???" Jungkook looked at your unsure state while you both sat on a couch ready to go live on Weverse...

C'mon, it's Jeon Fucking Jungkook... The Golden Maknae... One of the most popular and powerful names in the industry... And him coming out in public that he's committed, had to be the breaking news all over the world...

He somehow convinced you to join him on his Weverse live while he'd talk to the Army and officially introduce you as his woman... You were hesitant, not because you didn't want to but because you knew the amount of backlash you'd receive which might break Jungkook's heart knowing that many Armys would never approve of your relationship...

None of their opinions mattered to you but it sure did to Jungkook, if not on a whole level but at least 10%...

He pressed the red 'start live'   button and in the blink of an eye, millions of Army across the world joined in... Jungkook held your palms to comfort you...

He began talking....

Hi Guys... Hope y'all are doing well... You know, I've always considered us as a gigantic family... I guess that's the reason I never felt awkward to share anything personal with you... Be it my pants ripping apart during a performance, showing you my childish side, cooking at midnight with you, burping or snoring...You always made me happy... But there's someone who makes me even happier... Ever since she came into my life, everything changed for the better... And I can claim this because I heard bells whenever I came across her... Something that pulled me towards her... I chased her... We've gone through our fair share of struggles as couples but I'm glad we made it through... Her trust in me had the power to pull me out of my biggest controversy... Till date, she hasn't questioned me a thing about how I was victimised... She just knows me more than I'll ever know myself...

All of these didn't just happen in a short span of time... But it's almost been a year since we started dating... So if you ever find yourself thinking that I'm dating Y/n for personal gains, just because she owns our label, please think again... I believe you know me better than this...

You all are the brightest stars of my universe but this woman right here... She's the only moon I have...

He pecked your knuckles bringing your hands close to his lips and you just lost yourself in his doe eyes...

He cued you to speak to the millions watching you...

You've always known me as Y/n, the business tycoon... But there's so much more to my identity now... And I couldn't have asked for a better addition than being called as Jungkook's girlfriend... We want you to look beyond our professional layer of lives and appreciate our personal lives more...

He says I'm his moon... But he... He is the only source of light that I have...

Y'all know what I've been through my whole life... It had no meaning to live... My mom was killed, my dad was my biggest enemy and my most trusted Uncle was the reason for all my miseries... I could've committed suicide but there was something that never allowed me to... Probably that something knew Jungkook would step into my world to brighten up my darkest nights and pull me out of my messed up dead life...

To you, our relationship might be just another celeb couple but to us, we're more than that...

Jungkook seeks nothing but your blessings upon us... Please do not hurt your idol... You have no idea how your words might affect him... Please be kind... Thank you....

You didn't know but Jungkook never took his eyes off of you the whole time you were talking... His admiration for you was on another level...

Soon you began reading all the comments that were popping out... And as expected, some of them were extremely supportive and happy for both of you whereas some were mean and rude...