My Mellow

Jazy was sitting on her swivel chair while looking at the file case she received yesterday.

She read it twice yet she can't figure out anything. The whole case was about MILF who loves young boys to have sex with.

Napapikit siya nang mariin at kinuha ang file. She don't like handling this kind of case. Alam niyang may isang tao na kayang ihandle to.

She knock twice to the certain door of a person she's thinking who can solve this case. Nang bumukas ito ay tumambad ang poging itsura nang partner niya, Harvey Montero.

"Good morning Jazy baby. What can I do for you?" Nakangiting bati sa kanya nito.

"Sayo na tong file. I don't like handling that kind of case." Sabay abot nito sa file. Harvey look at her raising his right eyebrow.

He open it and got shock about the case. Sinirado niya ito at sinuli sa kanya but shy refuse.

"You touch it , you handle it. Thanks Harvey. Love you." Pagkasabi nito at tumalikod na siya at naglakad paalis.

She can hear Harvey whining. She just laugh and walk towards her office. She look at the time and inhale.

Mamayang lunch may pupuntahan siya. So she finish everything para maka-alis siya ng maaga. Nag promise pa naman siya na sabay silang kakain. She can't break any promises.

Nang maglunch time, nagligpit na siya. The moment she open her office Harvey was already standing and smiling at her.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Dela Vega? I'm off right now. I can't help you." she said but Harvey shook his head.

"I want to have lunch with you and Mellow."

He said smiling but Jazy rolls her eyes.

"Wag na magpapa treat ka na naman sakin eh mas mayaman ka pa nga." Hasik nito pero tinawanan lang siya.

"Yah! That's too cruel. I'm hurt Jaz." Harvey said pouting but she push him away. Nag umpisa na siyang maglakad pero sumusunod pa din sa kanya si Harvey.

"Let me tag along, my treat. I just want to see my Mellow again." Harvey said so she stop walking and turn around to face Harvey.

"Your treat?" She asked again baka Kasi namali lang siya sa narinig. She saw Harvey grin and fix his necktie.

"If that's the only reason so I can saw my mellow, fine. Let's go. And my car Jazy."

She cheered and walk beside Harvey. Minsan kailangan gamitan ng mellow powers itong si Harvey para mapasunod.

They drove away the company. They both are lawyers and living in Australia for almost 4 years now. She and Harvey are bestfriends. They helping and leaning on each other shoulders.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"It's depends on mellow kung saan niya gustong kumain."

Harvey nodded at nag u-turn papunta sa school na pupuntahan nila. Tahimik ang buong biyahe and she can only Harvey humming a song.

"You got a nice pitch and voice why you choose to be a football player and lawyer not singer?"

Harvey look at her then to the road. He give her a smile bago sumagot.

"I'm not into that kind of stuff. My dream is to be a lawyer and football is just a bonus since my friends loves it." She nodded then Harvey answer again.

"And if I become a singer, I wouldn't met my mellow and you." He wink at her. Jazy look at him poker face bago tinapunan nang tissue.

"Sira!" Hasik nito kaya malakas na napatawa si Harvey.

"Ang saya mo talaga asarin." Natatawa pa din na sabi nito sa kanya.

Inirapan niya ito at tumingin sa labas ng sasakyan. Ilang minuto ay nakarating na sila sa school. It's a prestigious school in Australia. She walk out in the car and she spotted a little girl sitting on the waiting area. She smiled and walk towards the girl. Kasunod nito si Harvey.

When the little girl saw the both of them napatayo ito at tumakbo palapit sa kanila.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Lumuhod siya para yumakap sa anak. Mahigpit nitong niyakap ang anak. Pero agad itong bumitaw at nagpakarga kay Harvey.

"How's my mellow doing?" Tanong ni Harvey sa anak. The girl giggled and kiss his cheeks.

"I'm doing fine , daddy. Kinda tired but not now because you already here." sagot nito kay Harvey.

"Kay Daddy lang ba, baby? How's mommy naman?" Nagtatampo na sabi nito kaya napatawa si Harvey sa kanya.

"Baby, mommy is sulking why don't you give her a hug and kiss?" Harvey said to the little girl.

"Maybe later daddy, I'm already hungry." Hindi mapigilan ni Harvey na tumawa dahil sa sinabi ng anak.

"So let's go baby." Naglakad na palayo sa kanya ang dalawa. She let out a deep sighed and get her daughter bag at sumunod sa dalawa sa sasakyan.

Jeyshin Lemon Vega , my mellow. She saved my life 4 years ago.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hello guys! I started already this story! Hope you will like this chapter ! Don't forget to like and comment! Lovelotsss!