Her Wish

Jared bring Lemon to the restaurant. Dito sila lagi kumakain ng parents niya and it was the best place for him.

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy anything for you."

Lemon put index finger on her chin to think. She scan the menu and Jared find it cute.

"You look like a little boss. Does your Mommy tell you to act like one?" He ask and the girl shake her head.

"It's my own natural actions. I think I got it from my daddy."

"Wow, maybe." He laugh and comb the girl's hair using his fingers.

Later on, the kid choice to eat pasta. Jared was too scared what if she got a stomach ache after eating but Lemon assure it that her mom always bringing her out to eat pasta.

Nang kumakain na sila ay naka-alalay at tingin siya lagi sa bata.

Minsan ay nagugulat siya sa mga aksyon na pinapakita niya sa bata. It's just kid. His ex-girlfriend child. But why he's taking care of her more special.

"Mister L, I have a wish."

"I told you, it's Uncle Jared for you."

"But I prefer Mister L." She pouted and open her mouth to eat a spoonful of pasta.

"Oh god, eat slowly. You might die little kid." Kabang-kaba na sabi sa kanya ni Jared.

"I'm not." She glared at him and Jared got shock.

"Ano ba, dahan-dahan ka namang kumain ng puto."

"Chill Jared. I'm not gonna die. Puto lang to."

Jazi laugh seeing how scared Jared is. She's stucking a lot of puto on her mouth.

"Gosh Jaz drink water first. You might die eating puto." His eyebrows almost met.

"I'm not." She glared at him and continue eating puto."

"Hey mister L. Yuhooo! Are you okay?"

Jared blink twice and look Lemon who's wiping the sauce on her mouth. Naubos niya ang pasta na nasa pinggan niya.

He look at his steak and starting slicing it.

"Youre our of your body kanina. I'm calling you but you don't respond." Lemon told him while tilting her head.

"I just remembered something. You want steak?"

"I want it raw."

I want it raw.

Jared chuckled after hearing what she said. "Anak ka nga niya talaga." He whispered and smile.

After they finish eating. Jared took Lemon to a toy store where they first met. The kid wants to look if the barbie she wants to buy was still there.

"I bet it's already sold."

"Nah. My instincts says it still here."

Nasa bisig nito ang bata at sinusunod ang daan papunta sa manika.

"Oh there it is! My doll!" She exclaimed and look happily on him.

"That's kinda creepy. I bet you have expensive toys from your daddy and uncles. Why you want to have it?"

Lemon smile fades away and look down. Jared also do the same. Did he hurt her by saying it?

"Hey kid, sorry I didn't meanㅡ"

"I don't like expensive toys, clothes, shoes or anything. I may act I like it because I don't want them to hurt if I say no. Mommy told me appreciate those things that given to me." She answered in a low tone.

"Mommy didn't want it all. This dress was from Uncle San and it's a chanel. It's itchy but they say I look good so I just leave it to be." She pointed at her pink dress pouted.

"They spoiling you too much. And it's not good."

"But I like them spoiling me not in things. But food! I love food."

Jared couldn't think but laugh because of her. He cup her face and kiss her forehead.

"Gosh you're so adorable." He said and lemon giggled.

"Wow. What a daddy and daughter bonding. Any toys you would like to buy?"

They both look at the old lady that looks like the owner of the Toy Store. Jared look at the barbie doll and snatch it in the cabinet.

"Here ma'am. This is my daughter would like to buy."

Exactly 7pm when Gav and Stan arrived at Jared penthouse. He messaged the two na doon nalang dumiretso at kumain ng dinner.

"Uncle Gavrin and Uncle Stanley!!!"

Matiis na boses ng batang babae ang nag echo sa bahay ni Jared nang makita nito ang mga uncle's niya.

Gav kneel down and give her a peck in cheeks and hug. Stanley carry her and lemon give her a kiss.

"How's our little strawberry doing?" Stan ask and sitdown into the sofa kaharap si Gav. Jared look at them for a second and give them a nod.

"We ate into a restaurant for a meryende and look I have a new toy! The one that I like from the Toy Store."  She happily show off her toy and the two clap their hands.

"Wow didn't know that Uncle Jared spend money for toys. I thought he don't likeㅡ ouch!"

Naputol ang sasabihin ni Stan ng tumama sa kanya ang kutsra na hawak ni Gav para tumikim ng curry sa mesa.

"Better to shut up your mouth, Devereux."

"Better to build your own monkey business, Vandestine."

They both glaring into each other and Lemon looking at them na hindi alam kung anong nangyayari.

"May bata sa harap niyo. Kung gusto niyong magpatayan bumama kayo at magbarilan. Come here baby. Let's eat para maihatid kana nila."

Jared told Lemon and the girl happily skipping away from them papuntang mesa. Stan took a deep sighed and walk kasunod ni Lemon sa mesa.

Gav smiled in victory. He knows Stan can't beat him when it comes in this. It's a project na inisin at pikonin si Stan.

Nang kumakain na sila ay panay ang kwento ni Lemon sa kanila. In a short period of time, Jared already know every about Lemon. She loves to eat corn, she likes eating pasta, love steak and she like it raw. Her talkative nature and cute way of approving him makes his heart racing. But looking at Lemon, he can't find Jazi or Harvey similarities.