Meeting Lemon

Jaz let Zein to take Lemon to the coffee shop with her. Nagpatayo ng sariling cafe si Zein 3 years ago. She can't forget the day when she and Zein met in Zion christening.

Harvey look at Jaz without her notice. He snapped a finger infront of her face and he receives a death glare.

"Don't worry too much. Zein was handle the two girls."

"I know. I'm just worried and I don't know why."

"Maybe BECAUSE it's your first time namawalay si Lemon sayo."

"Siguro nga. I'm just afraid and one day they might bump into each other andㅡ

"Sshhh let's just enjoy Gavrin farm. You like strawberries right? Lemon would love if dadalhan natin siya."

She nodded and Harvey give her a sweetest smile.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Zein pushing a cart while the two girls riding on it. Sai and Lemon keep talking about dolls. She can't stop to laugh when her daughter copying Lemon Aussie accent.

"I knaur right. But it feels so enchanted when theirs fairy lights inside." Lemon said and Sai nodded.

"We need fairy lights to our doll house. Let's get two." Sai said and the two of the go down in the cart.

"Hey girls, where are you going? I told you not going anywhere."

"We will just get a fairy lights, mommy. Balik kami kaagad." Her daughter said.

"We should get it later. But now, let's finish what I'm doing."

"But mom, dyan lang sa may gilid. Beside the counter." Sai give her a puppy eyes.

She look at the counter before looking at the two kids. Lemon pouting her lips while her daughter giving her doe eyes.

She took a deep sighed and look at the cart. Well malapit lang naman. They won't go out in the store.

"Alright, please come back quickly or no fishcakes later."

The two jumps and holding hands walking away from her. Napailing siya at nagsimulang mang grocery.

Jared riding his McLaren Senna going to his own department store. Yes, he owns a tons of stores in Seoul. He had shares in many company's and licensed dark markets. He own the L Club in the Itaewon na sikat sa mga turista at taga roon.

He park his car and got greeted by a guards that standing in outside.

He tossing his keys while walking. Napapatingin sa kanya ang kasabay niya sa paglalakad. He click his tongue at binilisan Ang paglalakad.