4

It opened the door to receive the pizza just to found out the delivery person was my psycho ex..
"Meat lovers pizza for y/n" he said with a grin pushing through the door. " Nick get out now!" I yelled grabbing the pizza off him and shoving him out of the door, Vance noticed and stood up stomping over to the door. " who the fuck are you?" Vance growled. " woah chill" Nick said mocking Vance. " get the fuck outta here" Vance said pushing Nick out of the door. Nick came back up and punched Vance in the mouth. " NICK STOP IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed. " your going to wish you never did that fucker" Vance said wiping his mouth then leaping forward to punch Nick. Vance broke nicks nose and made his lip bleed. " STAY THE FUCK AWAY BITCH" Vance yelled slamming the door. He just stood there. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. " thank you" I whispered through tears. Vance picked me up and carried me to my room and tucked me into bed as he carried the pizza box in his other hand. We both laughed while nibbling on pizza while watching the rest of shameless. I slowly fell alseep. Vance forced himself asleep aswell and rapped his arms around my waist.
Time skip morning
I woke up from Vance shifting around in bed, " can we skip school?" He mumbled on my pillow in his morning voice. I turned over to his direction and looked into his eyes. He lifted my chin and bring me into a kiss. I kissed him back as he grabbed my waist to pull me in closer. " fine" I said with a smile. I get up and walk downstairs to see my mum making breakfast. " mum!" I say with a shocked red face. " hey sweets" she says. I quickly run up to my room again and put my finger up to my mouth indicating to Vance to stay quiet. " shhh my mums down stairs" I whispered. " why can't I go down and say hi?" He said. " we'll just say we had a sleepover bc I couldn't be bothered getting a ride home?" He said. " ok" I exhailled. Vance and I walked down stairs and mums Eye was caught on Vance. " oh hi Vance didn't know you were over?" Mum looked at me with curiosity and a smirk. " yeah sorry, I couldn't be bothered getting a ride home" Vance lied.  Mum left the kitchen and went outside to do the washing. " how are we going to sneak out of school?" I whispered. " we don't need to go to school we will just walk where ever we need to go? Or we can walk to mine which is about 21 minutes away from here and get my car." Vance said. Ok let me get dressed." I giggled.

What you were wearing 👇🏼

" y/n do you have any scissors and a hair straightener?" Vance asked

" y/n do you have any scissors and a hair straightener?" Vance asked. " wtf why do you need them?" I asked curiously. " you'll see" he smirked. I gave him what he needed and he rushed off to the bathroom.
Vance opened the door and came out..
" Vancey!" I said in suprise.
"You look so.. different" I continued
"You don't like it?" He asked sadly.
" I love it!" I said leaping into his arms.

Sorry this one was short I was in a rush!Tell me if you think Vance dosent fit in with the story now that he's changed

Tell me if you think Vance dosent fit in with the story now that he's changed.
Next part coming out soon! <333 ( comment somethings that you want to be added in chapter 5!)