~Introduction~

XIAO'S FAMILY

...A family of riches...

Morax/Zhongli Adeptus

Xiao Adeptus

Ganyu Adeptus

Qiqi Adeptus

Adeptus is their family surname, it stands for attaining power, which is common in their family line --  all of their family possess strange elemental powers new to the generation of modern people. These powers cannot be used to harm others and were forbidden from being used as such. The large city of Liyue banned the usage of these strange powers so that the mortals who don't possess them will not be harmed in any way. 

The signs of these powers come when one is only 6 years of age.

Xiao

-General information-

Status: Alive

Powers: Anemo

(Anemo is the name they dubbed to these strange wind controlling powers)

Age: 17

Occupation: High school student

School: Teyvat Local

Xiao is a shut-in, he doesn't really communicate with others and when he does, he can be rather harsh on his words even if his words don't come across that way. It's just how the tone of his  voice sounds and he would never actually mean any harm to anybody whatsoever. 

Sexuality: Bicurious (HE ISN'T SURE YET, OKAY?)

Hobbies: Believe it or not, he enjoys drawing and playing piano.

School Club: Martial Arts

Ganyu 

-General Information-

Status: Alive

Powers: Cryo

(Cryo is the name of ice controlling powers, they're considered the most strange, as these people are the most lonely people...)

Age: 18

Occupation: High School Student

School: Liyue Academy

(The reason her and Xiao don't attend the same school is because Teyvat Local is an all male school and Liyue Academy is an all girl's school. The school they would be in together would be "Elemental Continental Force of Edu(cation)" which is a co-ed school for those with the elemental powers. Their father, Zhongli, does not dub them ready to go to this school yet.)

Ganyu is friendly, but shy. She is very insecure about herself and tries to uplift her own well-being, but it seems the only person who has that success is her younger brother.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hobbies: She enjoys her naps and studying.